Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway to convert a Sno Pro to oil injection instead of Premix? Drive too far and hard to keep a can of premix with at all times. Dealership has a SnoPro 440 and I would really like to get it but thats my problem.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
I don't know of any sno pros besides the 03 and mods that need mixed gas. If it is a 03 you will need 110 octane gas. If you don't like that it is premix, you probly won't want to bring 110 octane wherever you go. What year is this sno pro and what engine does it have? Mixing the gas is really not that hard. Just get some amsoil 100:1 mix and carry that in your coat.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by teamgreen02@Mar 4 2003, 10:54 PM
I don't know of any sno pros besides the 03 and mods that need mixed gas. If it is a 03 you will need 110 octane gas. If you don't like that it is premix, you probly won't want to bring 110 octane wherever you go. What year is this sno pro and what engine does it have? Mixing the gas is really not that hard. Just get some amsoil 100:1 mix and carry that in your coat.
yeah your right I forgot the 110, its a 2003. :-/ wonder if someone makes a timing change to run on something different? In the end would probably spend more to do that than buy a new F6 :-/

·
Registered
302 Posts
Can't you get head inserts to run 93 oct for the 440?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Read somewhere that u can get oil injection and lower compression head for 03 snopro
Don't remember where I seen it though
Call dealer they should know about it

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Ask gls he talked about it at the race school. can't give ya any details i don't remember if it can be done.

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
What about 02 heads? The engines from the 02 and 03 use same pistons and jugs. I'm thinking if you put on a set of 02 heads and ran the timing at -2 or -3 you would be find on pump fuel. Should have the same power of an 02 which is pretty good for a 440.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts