Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my oil cap was on very tight.it took some strength to open it .now it seems to go on crooked.i twist it on straight and half way down it goes crooked.anyone else have this problem.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Our caps were tight, but no problem putting them back on...

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
When I bought my sled it had fingerprints on the windshield!Do you think Cat will buy my sled back? :blink: Man, some of of this stuff is bordering the ridiculus!

·
Registered
146 Posts
:lol: THERE MAY BE SOME GROWING PAINS BOYS, but we all bought this sled for one reason, to have the
most advanced KICKASS sled on the market by far!!!! And believe me we got it!!!

Let the other manufacturers chew on these F7's for a while!!!

dt

·
Registered
629 Posts
Originally posted by dallief7@Dec 6 2002, 10:18 PM
:lol: THERE MAY BE SOME GROWING PAINS BOYS, but we all bought this sled for one reason, to have the
most advanced KICKASS sled on the market by far!!!! And believe me we got it!!!

Let the other manufacturers chew on these F7's for a while!!!

dt
exactly!!!!!!!!!! hey even with all the problems there could be, we are still kicking their butt across the snow

A

·
0 Posts
BOYZ, BOYZ....

I'm hearing alot of groans from alot of whinney in experienced people..fact of the matter is..all new design changes have there faults and anyone who's had a cat (or any other brand) knows its a small price to pay to ride the most advanced sled...I have owned 9 arctic cat sleds nd they have been great to me..last year i had a new ZR800 efi le and it was the fastest, harding pulling sled i ever owned...its the only sled i ever owned that never lost a race (on and off the track) and i'm proud to say that this new f7 will blow its doors off. i cant' wait to get out on the trails or lake and embarass the hell out of the other brands!!!..So keep your chins up and do all the CAT BOYZ proud..Have a great winter!!ah B)

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
this is going to be a crazy year,
im sure will see revs, and rx-1's along the side of the trail also,
i just dont want it to be my bad a$$ f7 red snow pro

·
Registered
485 Posts
:blink: My buddy is a salesman over at the local Yammy dealer and has a new RX1, he does'nt really seem to care for it yet. I've ridden it also and it's a diiferent animal from my F7. This isn't a Yamaha site so I won't go in to details, however he can't get excited about riding it so how can he be excited about selling one? He had a good point this weekend when he pointed out that he was out riding and my sled is in the shop <_<

·
Registered
245 Posts
My cap was fine, But my buddys F7 Saber cant get the cap back on tight. if you screw it on, just as it touches the channel in the cap, it goes off. you cant even make it stay on very easily. we got it to stick, but its going to be checked. sled now has about 185 miles on it. AWESOME RIDE.

·
Registered
534 Posts
GOTSNOW,

"He had a good point this weekend when he pointed out that he was out riding and my sled is in the shop "

-----

Once you get out on the trails all your doubts about the F7 will vanish like so much snow dust.

You'll be riding on trails while others are griping about, "how rough the trails are and why don't they groom them better." The Yamaha guys will be in the bars or looking for 1 mile lake stretches to run against F7's, something long enough to beat the little 7 with the bigger/heavier sled. Meanwhile you'll be having the time of your life and contemplating on "Gee I wonder if I could enter a sno-cross with this thing. . .hmm. . . maybe." With a twist of the throttle your grin will only grow bigger by the second until you'll wonder if your upper facial muscles can take the grinning.

My comments after the first 120 miles on my F7. . . for what it's worth.

The only bad thing about the F7/F5 will probably be I'll never be able to comment on the true condition of the trail again. Be careful because other brand riders will be cussing you out for saying, "yeah the trails are pretty nice", when in fact they are crap, but you'll never know because the Firecat will soak up the bumps so well.

(Sorry to sound like a Firecat commercial, gotta figure out how to leave work earlier to get longer weekends.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts