Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The reason I ask is I now have a KittyCat and an 79 ElTigre that I have had for a while. I won't be buying a new sled for a couple of years but would like to get service work on the ElTigre. Most places blow you off unless you buy a sled from them. Oh, by the way, where are all the Ohio riders? The season isn't that far away :div20:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,219 Posts
right here in lima---well used to take mine to johns performance in carey but he has done a cpl buddys wrong so i will not be going back me and my bud does most of the work on mine but if i need anything i usually go to zulu in or to the dealer in kalida oh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,140 Posts
I'm in Elyria I take mine to J&C in Sullivan or Lakeshore in Clyde. Only for warranty work though,other stuff I do myself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,825 Posts
Well I don't ride cat but I'm just outside Toledo, Oh and bought my sled from DZ Barn in Genoa,Oh. They sell both Cat and Ski-Doo. They are a very good dealer and I'm sure they would work on a sled no matter where you bought it. Not sure where you are at but check them out. :beerchug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, guys. I am just south of Cleveland, I bought my Ski-Doo in eastern Ohio close to the PA border. They sell both Cat and Ski-Doo. They were great selling the sled, but when I asked about service for my other sleds, not so great. Pretty much once I walked out the door with my new sled, they were like screw you. :banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
i live in St. Henry, Ohio...it's close to celina or about an hour south of lima. The local dealer is called bayview sun and snow.....i can't say i do a whole lot of business there. when me and my friends are looking for sleds we usually check out Zulu, Indiana and if we don't have any luck there we go further north to planet powersports in coldwater michigan. My current sled happend to come from a place in kalamazoo michigan called leaders marine. i did have an issue with my sled when i first got it....leaders sent me the parts i needed though and i fixed it myslef. It was a pretty minor fix though. i have been pretty satasfied with all three of those places though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,676 Posts
I'm in NW Ohio and drive up to Bob's Arctic Cat south of Milan, MI. They do great work. They are off U.S. 23, take Exit 22 Cone Rd. and drive west about 2 miles. :beer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
728 Posts
Originally posted by snow gladiator@Aug 30 2005, 07:37 AM
Thanks, guys.  I am just south of Cleveland, I bought my Ski-Doo in eastern Ohio close to the PA border.  They sell both Cat and Ski-Doo.  They were great selling the sled, but when I asked about service for my other sleds, not so great.  Pretty much once I walked out the door with my new sled, they were like screw you. :banghead:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=852973
[/quote]



what was the name of the dealer? was it in niles ohio?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by thundercat90096@Sep 10 2005, 11:08 PM
what was the name of the dealer?  was it in niles ohio?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=869314
[/quote]
Yeah that's where it was. I'm gonna try again, everybody has bad days I guess. I don't even remember the service managers name. Coulda been a hectic busy day. Maybee next time I'll ask for the owner.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by snow gladiator@Sep 13 2005, 11:30 AM
Yeah that's where it was.  I'm gonna try again, everybody has bad days I guess.  I don't even remember the service managers name.  Coulda been a hectic busy day.  Maybee next time I'll ask for the owner.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=872661
[/quote]
Problem solved! Talked to the owner, (great guy) Will work on the old sleds. Not sure where the problem was that day, but who cares. Well he got another sale in about 2 years. :div20:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,195 Posts
Hey guys, check out Bayview Sun and Snow Marina. We are a full service Cat and Doo Dealership. We have competetive pricing on new units and are a lot closer to some of you than the guys in Michigan!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,140 Posts
Originally posted by catrules2000@Oct 2 2005, 01:43 PM
Hey guys, check out Bayview Sun and Snow Marina.  We are a full service Cat and Doo Dealership.  We have competetive pricing on new units and are a lot closer to some of you than the guys in Michigan!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=903810
[/quote]
Where is it located?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,195 Posts
Spaceman, what's up? Bayview is in West Central Ohio. Celina to be exact. Anyone that needs parts for a discount price let me know! Either PM or e-mail me what you need...... :banana: :banana:

Ryan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,140 Posts
Originally posted by catrules2000@Oct 4 2005, 09:49 AM
Spaceman, what's up?  Bayview is in West Central Ohio.  Celina to be exact.  Anyone that needs parts for a discount price let me know!  Either PM or e-mail me what you need...... :banana:  :banana:

Ryan
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=907183
[/quote]

Thats right. We went through this already. Hows it goin Ryan?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,195 Posts
Not to bad, you? You getting everything ready for winter yet? I haven't seen my sled since the end of March, I am kinda going through withdraw.....

Got it sitting at the cottage. Hopefully I will get up there in the next month to get some stuff done to it...

Ryan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,140 Posts
Withdrawal is right. Haven't done anything yet. Busy at work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,459 Posts
Originally posted by snow gladiator@Sep 16 2005, 11:51 PM
Problem solved!  Talked to the owner, (great guy) Will work on the old sleds.  Not sure where the problem was that day, but who cares.  Well he got another sale in about 2 years. :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=878747
[/quote]
Yea, that's Cape's performance,the owner is Jeff Cape and their isn't a friendlier guy on the planet. He is a wealth of info and a well known local racer, he bleeds green but will do great work on your ski doo as well. If you want a sled set up right, he's the guy to see,he never fails to answer questions,even when he's busy.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top