Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MAn me and the general were out breakin trail for a bit today on the t.m.p. trails, holy frig there must be exleast a foot of snow then driftin, man, the ol trees hangin over across the trail like a drunk at a bar leanin on the table!!
hoppin to get to falmouth on saturday or sunday to take the general on a big trip. Last sunday we came through dean chapter and she was wet lots of slush holes so i'm not sure if all the holes are frozen yet!

Me and the boys are hoppin to get the trail sighned fromgibsons fuel into macdonalds/town this weekend!

Cool runnings or happy trails
ELANMAN

·
Registered
65 Posts
Send some of your snow up to Berwick and area, very scetchy going in spots and some parts of the trail the snow has completely blown off! Maybe I should put the sled on back of a truck and come down to windsor!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
What are the coditions like leaving from Falmouth? I'm hearing rumors that Windsor and up in the mountain has snow, but none in Berwick. Any updates would be cool.
Cheers

·
Registered
29 Posts
We was back the mines road today and its all plowed and not enough snow on the trails.Not sure where these people r seeing all this snow in Falmouth but trust me there was probably only about 6inches back there and everybody knows that is not near enough to sled on.But if u dont believe me take a drive back and u will c for yourself.P.S. u dont need a 4X4 to drive back there a car will do!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
:i_need_snow:
I feel like I'm pleading for bail!!!
Send some snow here........please :sick:[/b]
Went for a tour at black river lake tonight,not alot of snow on the lake maybe 8" but ice is good,just had to get out for a while!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Is the lake looking good for the Ice-Dirtbike Racing????

Bruce, i havent had mine out yet, but I cant wait to get the DRZ fired up...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Is the lake looking good for the Ice-Dirtbike Racing????

Bruce, i havent had mine out yet, but I cant wait to get the DRZ fired up..

The boys were up ther plowing a track for sunday,got everything ready to go for sunday...keep your fingers crossed for a good day...we will post on NSDSC site sat...you should be there.
I took a Ski-doo 500 (lukes ) for a rip tonite, :1luvu: not a good idea

1 - 13 of 13 Posts