Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all the time ive spent on the site...all the posts all the user rating..now i gotta start all over..well here we go...post # 1..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Here Chief I'll just say its my second post and you can reply to this one and then you'll be at no. 2

·
Registered
827 Posts
damn i'm back to where i started a newbe

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
big fire cheif,

I was thining the same thing! i have 136 post on the other forum as Johnny_Thunder and on here i have like 2! Starting over is not fun.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Damn NEWBIE's LOL

·
Registered
978 Posts
this is great, im still a newbie!!! woohoo 1st post , all my other (5) are gone ;(

haha j/k u guys seem to be alot of help in here
dont got an F7 but its comming next year for sure... right now ima 15/mass ridin a 00 zr600efi le, beats alot of 700's but i bet it wont keep up wit any of the F's

anyone ride in colebrook, pittsburg, nh or holland,vt area??? my first ride looks to be the 27th...still workin on the 800 and 440 :(

·
Registered
100 Posts
same guy, new name... I'm using my amsnow id now. burped my f7 TA Snopro tonight...quite a bit of coolant added... also can see air in my oil line by the clutches...so picked up the service bulletin on that from dealer tonight. no snow anyway in minneapolis, so I've got the time... going to Hurley on 14th... can't wait. kj

·
Registered
369 Posts
What the hell is flood control error????? Anyone notice the faces don't work....bummer!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts