Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is going to be a very large rally in North Hastings involving many. On private land and illegal OFSC trails close by, we are going to fight back.

This will involve signs, ie.. 'OFSC Not Welcome', on every historical, public and private trail as required.

If you are interested, and can help with installing signs let us know.

Our signs will be installed this year, 2006, and 2007 beside every 'OFSC' trial sign under contest.

For this year the signs will only say 'OFSC Not Welcome'.

Our history will end the OFSC rule.

Also harassment going into these lands by OFSC members will be legally challenged.

The title 'OFSC to be Charged' is grande for sure. 'to be charged' is key.

We are a non-profit organization looking for volunteers to make money. You will get free passes if you have enough money. We are a business, and a very private one at that. We need money. Of course if you own a snowmobile we need your money. Our members own insurance companies that need your money. We own all the trails, and have no connection with your money, or OPP, or money, or ... Money. Yes we are the OFSC.

OK, that was a joke, the OFSC is done, this year, are you ready?

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
There is going to be a very large rally in North Hastings involving many. On private land and illegal OFSC trails close by, we are going to fight back.

This will involve signs, ie.. 'OFSC Not Welcome', on every historical, public and private trail as required.

Our signs will be installed this year, 2006, and 2007 beside every 'OFSC' trial sign under contest.

Also harassment going into these lands by OFSC members will be legally challenged.

We are a non-profit organization looking for volunteers to make money. You will get free passes if you have enough money. We are a business, and a very private one at that. We need money. Of course if you own a snowmobile we need your money. Our members own insurance companies that need your money. We own all the trails, and have no connection with your money, or OPP, or money, or ... Money. Yes we are the OFSC.

OK, that was a joke, the OFSC is done, this year, are you ready?[/b]
:drunk:

seek professional help :celebrating:

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Matryx 850 Switchback Assault 146
2,714 Posts

OK, that was a joke, the OFSC is done, this year, are you ready?[/b]
Get, lost loser.....

1# OFSC get consent to go over private land so I have no idea what your smoking.

2# you come to a snowmobile site, to get $$$$ to shut down our trails......man you must be dumb

3# you are NON-profit, and a buisness......sounds like bullshit to me

4# if its YOUR privite land and there is an OFSC trail on it, you CAN can use your land without a permit, without insurance, and without a helmet. and there nothing the police or OFSC can do about it.....BUT you must own the land!!!!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Get, lost loser.....

1# OFSC get consent to go over private land so I have no idea what your smoking.

2# you come to a snowmobile site, to get $$$$ to shut down our trails......man you must be dumb

3# you are NON-profit, and a buisness......sounds like bullshit to me

4# if its YOUR privite land and there is an OFSC trail on it, you CAN can use your land without a permit, without insurance, and without a helmet. and there nothing the police or OFSC can do about it.....BUT you must own the land!!!![/b]

You mis-read his post.

as for point #1. I have read somewhere else where the ofsc has *Taken Over* Trails that were not theirs.

As for getting rid of the ofsc... I agree. No one else in North America pays $200 for a permit.
So with the Shorter Riding seasons...should it not be cheaper to operate the trail systems??
The cost of a permit should go down!! No groomers to fuel....or to fix, no operators to pay.

oh, but wait... the ofsc needs to go off on some extravagant trip for a couple weeks paid for by us to test out the trails, where no one goes. In their new trucks and trailers towing new sleds....

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
He's right.
Roads are on public land too!!!
I'm not going to buy a sticker for my truck this year, and tell the cops where to go when I get charged.
There is an agreement forest down the street, and here I've been paying for firewood like a chump.
Good place to dump my trash as well.
I shouldn't even need a license to get there.
I'm gonna’ stick it to the man.

Let me know how many people show up to your rally.
If you have trouble counting that high, take off your socks and use your toes.
An approximate number of teeth per person will also help us gauge it's success.
Sounds like it's going to be a hell of a loser fest in Hicksville.

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
:wtf: kind of shit has this guy been :share_doobie: :dunno:

·
Registered
702 Posts
You mis-read his post.

as for point #1. I have read somewhere else where the ofsc has *Taken Over* Trails that were not theirs.

As for getting rid of the ofsc... I agree. No one else in North America pays $200 for a permit.
So with the Shorter Riding seasons...should it not be cheaper to operate the trail systems??
The cost of a permit should go down!! No groomers to fuel....or to fix, no operators to pay.

oh, but wait... the ofsc needs to go off on some extravagant trip for a couple weeks paid for by us to test out the trails, where no one goes. In their new trucks and trailers towing new sleds....[/b]
WOOoo!! up there bubba!!!

OFSC has "taken over" no-one elses trails!
Ontario has the largest trail system in N America...
& Quebec's passes are much more $$ than Ontario's!!
No Groomers??? You obviously don't remember when trails were ungroomed!!
I do...20 miles was a LONG ride!

OFSC is certainly not the greatest organization, & I certainly don't agee with a lot of their policies..
BUT
till you have some better system or even some better suggestions I'd suggest you consider working to improve rather than destroy :no_bashing:

·
Super Advanced Lummox
17,767 Posts
Johnny you are seriously FUCKED IN THE HEAD

You are nothing but another whiny ass bitch

You are a typical moron who assumes shit

The OFSC has NOT taken over ANY trail without PERMISSION from the land owner

there is NOT one place that there is an OFCS trail that crosses a property where the landowner does not want them there

This pisses me off when someone talks out of their ass like Mr Rotten

EDIT for Koolchic

·
Registered
671 Posts
what the hell were you thinking coming on a sled site and rambling about your not for profit business shit which will "shut out trails down". now if you'll get the hell away from us, this sitem and the greatest sport in the world, i'd like to get back to reading about constructive sled material.
but thanks for coming out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Johnny you are seriously FUCKED IN THE HEAD
You are nothing but another whiny ass bitch who thinks it is he god given right to get fucked up the ass because your father molested you as a kid
You are a typical moron who assumes shit just because you are an inbred

The OFSC has NOT taken over ANY trail without PERMISSION from the land owner

there is NOT one place that there is an OFCS trail that crosses a property where the landowner does not want them there

This pisses me off when someone talks out of their ass like Mr Rotten[/b]
Speaking of talking out of their asses !
Regardless of Johnny's post, your comments are really uncalled for Freezer Burnt.
I'm sure there is a better way to get your point across.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.