Hardcore Sledder banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
I just realized I probably couldn't get an early permit anyhow, waiting for Cat to build my sled, so I have no VIN or reg.

·
Super Moderator
2016 1200 Renegade X
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I think you can buy a gift card and apply it to a permit once you have your VIN

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
This is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapajunk Pro

·
Registered
552 Posts
Buy the permit with the vin and registration from your previous sled. The permit can be transferred to the new sled once you have the new info.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Last year I was emailed by ofsc to warn of roughly 30 to 40 percent more purchases .by a certain date.. I forget. But.... Most newbies or older elders returning. Prob same this year I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
Last year I was emailed by ofsc to warn of roughly 30 to 40 percent more purchases .by a certain date.. I forget. But.... Most newbies or older elders returning. Prob same this year I'm sure.

Yep , trying to motivate people to buy cause sales are down.. reliable info?

·
Registered
2020 XCR 850
174 Posts
I hope they sell a lot this year but I'll be hitting the trails during the week when the traffic and newbies are less.

·
Registered
185 Posts
This was sent last year to us. I Tried to look it up in past emails but didn't find this am. I know the trails I rode last year were unbelievably bust even during the week . So I wouldnt doubt if last year passes were up as.much as they said. Prob same again. Land border closures and money to be spent . I'm sure it'll be a gong show on weekends again. Looking forward to taking parts of February off again. Riding mostly during the week .

21 - 40 of 50 Posts