Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, well HUDMAN you did it again, bad enough being lost in Canada. But how and the heck do you do it in the lower. I got to hand it to you, Crossfire can go thru alot of stuff. Tress, rocks, ditches streams, and rivers. But it was a great time. To bad your 4 stroke buddy could not enjoy the adventure. But next time pull some maintenance on that kitty. It was a little embarassing to have to open your hood to pull start that neglected Firecat7. But you are a boneafide HARDCORE SLEDDER!

·
Registered
916 Posts
You girls weren't scared only being 50 yards off the trail, were you? You eastside-flat landers have a lot to learn. Off trail sometimes requires your sled to get a little dirty crossing little creek beds through some swamps. I'll send you some pix later. Brought the camera 2day, but forgot the cord. To bad I didn't get any pictures on the power/pipe lines cause bouncing between the mounds in those hills was awesome. Sure would be nice to have another photographer in the group, maybe you can remember your camera next time. All in all, not a bad day trip.

I would like to sneak back up there for another day trip and hook up with snow4me and 01xc700rder to hit some off the tank trails on the east side of 75. The snow my not always be as deep, but there was plenty on Saturday. Those guys showed me some killer off trail riding over there. Snow4me, thanks for waking up before noon to ride. 01xc700rder, thanks for inviting me for the early morning ride Saturday in all the fresh snow. Hope you didn't catch to much h&ll for being gone longer then expected, it was a good ride. It was good the finally ride with you guys.

Hud

·
Registered
834 Posts
:yawn: I like my sleep, never was much of a morning person. Actually, I'd rather ride at night after dinner if I had the choice but everyone would rather start the beer drinking and campfire.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts