Hardcore Sledder banner
61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
looking to join a club around the madison county area anybody know of any?????[/b]
Their is a club in Madison County it is called the moon light riders out of the Morrisville area, they have a meeting at the roadside in in west eaton..........not sure of the date or times but look on the NYSSA web site for their information

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oatka Valley Snowmoblie Association is located in Western NY. Are Trail system joins the trail system just outside the Letchworth State Park, better Known as the Grand Canyon of the East. check us out at oatkavalley.org and find out the lastest in trail conditions in our area. We are located 1 hour south /west of Buffalo NY . The Picture that you see has been taken off our RR bed that goes from silver springs NY to Farmersville, taken about two weeks ago.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Oatka Valley Snowmoblie Association is located in Western NY. Are Trail system joins the trail system just outside the Letchworth State Park, better Known as the Grand Canyon of the East. check us out at oatkavalley.org and find out the lastest in trail conditions in our area. We are located 1 hour south /west of Buffalo NY . The Picture that you see has been taken off our RR bed that goes from silver springs NY to Farmersville, taken about two weeks ago.[/b]

Are you guys having any luck getting off the roads outside of Angelica? We rode through Rushford Club trails to yours last year and turned around at Angelica, too late for our carbides and sliders......

By the way, my avatar picture was taken just off the same RR Bed at the corner of Elton and Church-into the backyard of my camp.

·
Premium Member
5,060 Posts
I was planning on attending some neighboring clubs regular meetings this year. Please post your regular meeting dates and I just might attend your next meeting. lol! :smiley-faces7:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I nominate AC Gal for the Chautauqua County District director!!!

Feel like driving to Arcade?

Ours is the third Wednesday of the month. 7:30 p.m. at the Arcade VFW Post on Main Street in Arcade.

·
Premium Member
5,060 Posts
I nominate AC Gal for the Chautauqua County District director!!!
Feel like driving to Arcade?

Ours is the third Wednesday of the month. 7:30 p.m. at the Arcade VFW Post on Main Street in Arcade.[/b]
Thanks - you might just see me there lol! Oh and thanks for the nomination to hehe. I plan on being part of that eventually.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Down in the Catskills in Sullivan we are the Sullivan County Trail Association. We have 30 plus miles of trails on state land all around Mongaup Pond state campsite. Nice trails, well maintained, ( when we get snow). Here's the link, our site is new and needs improvement, but were trying.
http://www.sctrailassoc.com

·
Registered
369 Posts
Oatka Valley Snowmoblie Association is located in Western NY. Are Trail system joins the trail system just outside the Letchworth State Park, better Known as the Grand Canyon of the East. check us out at oatkavalley.org and find out the lastest in trail conditions in our area. We are located 1 hour south /west of Buffalo NY . The Picture that you see has been taken off our RR bed that goes from silver springs NY to Farmersville, taken about two weeks ago.[/b]
Oatka Valley

Folsom TrailBlazers

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thanks - you might just see me there lol! Oh and thanks for the nomination to hehe. I plan on being part of that eventually.[/b]

What did I do wrong???? I just replaced Lester..... :bye:

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,060 Posts
What did I do wrong???? I just replaced Lester..... :bye:[/b]
LOL nothing It's good to keep new people involved! :console:

61 - 80 of 108 Posts