Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my dog died a few weeks ago and i want another dog.

I'm looking for a golden retriever, and was wondering if anyone had any references to good breeders in MN? I'm looking for a male puppy.
Any help would be great, i cant see to find to many breeders in MN.....

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
we got one south mn, his parents are champ dogs, not hunting breed. Do you prefer champ, or hunting breed? or just any pure AKC breed?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we got one south mn, his parents are champ dogs, not hunting breed. Do you prefer champ, or hunting breed? or just any pure AKC breed?[/b]

Hunting or regular akc, i want a good family dog, and i want to hunt with it. Waterfowl and Upland. I dont need any super dog.

What town in southern MN?

Thanks-

·
Registered
633 Posts
Hunting or regular akc, i want a good family dog, and i want to hunt with it. Waterfowl and Upland. I dont need any super dog.

What town in southern MN?

Thanks-[/b]
If your looking for a waterfowl and upland dog it would be worth your while to look for one from parents with hunting backgrounds, and you would be better to find parents with proven hunt test records. If you look at show lines you may not end up with a good hunter. Otherwise you could end up with a dog that does not hunt or hunt well......but if your ok with that then any lines would do.

Do some research....and get a dog that's parents have health clearances.

I can't help with Golden breeders, but if you want a lab I would have some suggestions!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Check out this website:

www.ragom.org

I'm part of the group and there are many dogs looking for a safe, warm home. Many purebreds.

I am currently fostering Mandy 07-652. It's been a great experience and one of the most rewarding things I've ever done (fostering the rescued dogs). Mandy is our 4th foster dog. Our first three all got adopted by great families that adore their new dogs.

Thanks
Greg

·
Registered
633 Posts
Check out this website:

www.ragom.org

I'm part of the group and there are many dogs looking for a safe, warm home. Many purebreds.

I am currently fostering Mandy 07-652. It's been a great experience and one of the most rewarding things I've ever done (fostering the rescued dogs). Mandy is our 4th foster dog. Our first three all got adopted by great families that adore their new dogs.

Thanks
Greg[/b]
:clap:

·
Premium Member
39,129 Posts
Well my dog died a few weeks ago and i want another dog.

I'm looking for a golden retriever, and was wondering if anyone had any references to good breeders in MN? I'm looking for a male puppy.
Any help would be great, i cant see to find to many breeders in MN.....

Thanks everyone![/b]

There's a guy in Wisconsin who's into deer, maybe give him a call, he may do dogs too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts