Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaving in the morning for haydays. :frech11: Hopefully have some pics to post when I get back. :beerchug: To anyone else going I'll see you at the cat tent :dunno: at 1:00 on saturday. :beer:

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I saw the picture you posted in the general forum. Very nice----

Did you take a picture of the 2006 IQ racer, or did you use up all your film at the tobacco tent?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Hey Nickels, sorry I didn't get to meet you and all the HCS'rs.

STUPID Me did this: Walked around for a few hours early. Shot the shit with Levi and Gulla at the Poo display. Hung around for the Autograph session, got lunch, started looking at the swap stuff, FORGOT the meeting at 1:00

DUH!! Stupid me I guess. I was looking forward to meeting some of the folks, but Oh well, somewhere else I guess!!

Everyone stay warm enough??

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Caddisfly@Sep 12 2005, 07:31 PM
I saw the picture you posted in the general forum.  Very nice----
Did you take a picture of the 2006 IQ racer, or did you use up all your film at the tobacco tent?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=871720
[/quote]
No I didn't take any pics of the 440. I was planning on taking some went over there sat. and it was packed. Figured I would wait until sunday and forgot.

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by polarisboy@Sep 12 2005, 08:24 PM
Hey Nickels, sorry I didn't get to meet you and all the HCS'rs.

STUPID Me did this: Walked around for a few hours early. Shot the shit with Levi and Gulla at the Poo display. Hung around for the Autograph session, got lunch, started looking at the swap stuff, FORGOT the meeting at 1:00

DUH!! Stupid me I guess. I was looking forward to meeting some of the folks, but Oh well, somewhere else I guess!!

Everyone stay warm enough??
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=871896
[/quote]
I did the same thing. Lost track of time on sat. Ended up over there about 1:30 or so, and no one was around. Someone else posted that they were there at 1, and no one else was there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts