Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have always listened to Tim Mcgraw whenever we haul North with the kids. My aim is to have them remeber great times whenever they hear him on the radio. Guy trips have a slightly more aggressive tempo, however it's been so long I think GNR (Guns And Roses) broke up now! LOL What's your favorite? :nopityA: :harp: :band: :banana: :rockernana:

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
XM 202 Opie & Anthony and Ron n Fezz. :div20: I gotta listen to talk. Music on long rides kills me! :zzz: Wnen we get close its Godsmack! :motoneige:

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
I am in to the Sirius radio and mostly Buzzsaw these days with classic rock.. kinda trying to teach my kids what real tunes are about.. They are getting it..

·
Registered
254 Posts
Try some Gov't Mule. Warren Haynes is the real deal and Matt Abts on the drums! They are great live and since they allow taping, most of their shows can be had in the trading world. Also, sounboards are available for purchase via download on their website.
Where's my Mule!
www.mule.net

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
17 hours for me on the road. One of the sacrifices you make when living so far south.
XM radio. Anything from The boneyard (XM41, all the way through 70's to Fox news) Long time to change moods but between XM radio, the navigation screens in the Hummer & the quest for snow....just the thoughts of a week+ away from civilization keeps me tuned in to the 1000+ mile journey! :div20:
Second week of Feb is my long awaited trip, I will find snow if I have to drive to the arctic circle :fluffy: Hopefully Pittsburg be well on its way to deep snow by that time...& not a repeat of last winter where we drove straight to Saugenay/Lac St Jean region from lack of snow in Pittsburg..
So bottom line XM radio makes the road trip peaceful & enjoyable!

·
Premium Member
59,458 Posts
led zepplin all the stuff you dont hear regular and few you do

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
We have always listened to Tim Mcgraw whenever we haul North with the kids. My aim is to have them remeber great times whenever they hear him on the radio. Guy trips have a slightly more aggressive tempo, however it's been so long I think GNR (Guns And Roses) broke up now! LOL What's your favorite? :nopityA: :harp: :band: :banana: :rockernana:[/b]
Let me in on that next guy trip buddy! We can listen to sublime. :linemup:

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
I have some mixed up driving cd's,country and classic rock mixed up.
Some must have tunes-
Allman Bros.-Blue Sky
Charlie Daniels-Uneasy Rider
Any Pink Floyd
Blackfoot-Train Train
Lynyrd Skynyrd-Things Goin On,The Breeze
AC/DC-High Voltage
Deep Purple-Perfect Strangers,Highway Star,Hush
BOC-Godzilla
Thin Lizzy-The Cowboy Song,Whiskey in the jar.

I'm sure I could think of more,but there is little danger of needing riding tunes anytime soon :banghead:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Pearl Jam + The Allman Brothers

·
Registered
206 Posts
Rob Zombie Super beast...... Judas Priest Heading out to the Highway.......Motley Crue Kick start my heart.......Metallica Fuel...... just to name a few Any kicking metal or rock :rockernana: :rockernana:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.