Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like mother nature is off the rag. Just be carefull of all of the wet spots out there. CSC is getting a new groomer going to look at it next Sat. Had a meeting yesterday and we are all set.hopefully all goes well. :smiley-faces7:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Good luck. If you get it were will it be kept? Have you guys checked on the trails to see if there was any base left?

·
Registered
397 Posts
WoooooooHoooooooo!

Copy and pasted from the national weather service.

...HEAVY SNOW WARNING IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 7 PM EST MONDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN TAUNTON HAS ISSUED A HEAVY SNOW WARNING...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 7 PM EST MONDAY. THE WINTER STORM WATCH IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

THIS PORTION OF THE HEAVY SNOW WARNING INCLUDES SOUTHWEST NEW HAMPSHIRE AND MUCH OF WESTERN...NORTH CENTRAL AND NORTHEAST MASSACHUSETTS.

SNOWFALL TOTALS OF 8 TO 14 INCHES ARE EXPECTED BY MONDAY EVENING.

SNOW WILL BEGIN AROUND MIDNIGHT NEAR THE CONNECTICUT RIVER VALLEY AND WILL REACH THE MERRIMACK VALLEY AROUND 4 AM. SNOW WILL BECOME HEAVY AT TIMES BEFORE DAYBREAK...AND WILL PERSIST THROUGH THE DAY MONDAY. SNOW WILL TAPER OFF LATE MONDAY AFTERNOON.

DURING THE HEIGHT OF THE STORM MONDAY...SNOWFALL RATES OF 1 TO 2 INCHES PER HOUR ARE LIKELY. TRAVEL WILL BE HAZARDOUS FROM THE COMBINATION OF POOR VISIBILITY AND SNOW COVERED ROADWAYS.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
i dont believe this shit until i see it because shes been a little bitch lately so i dont know what to think yet lol

·
Registered
44,356 Posts
i dont believe this shit until i see it because shes been a little bitch lately so i dont know what to think yet lol[/b]
Latest computer model is looking good...got to believe were finally going to get hammered. :summer_sucks:

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Looks good so far!

The only negative is the heavy wet snow is causing a ton of sagging branches and I am sure a lot of them will break off onto the trails.

·
Premium Member
59,458 Posts
snow ! snow! snow!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts