Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! Everyone is tellin me that the ODS clutch kit for my F5 is the best i can buy. Is this true any imput on these clutch kits. Are they aggressive cuz that is what i am lookin for.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Yes it is. it's not going to make your sled like an f6, or flip over backwards with power. A 500 is just incapable.

But it will gve you the edge on many other f5's and bring you real close to the competitions 600's.

Our CK is awesome. PULLS REAL HARD. A very good investment on your F5. And dan is a great guy to work with, will help whenever necessary.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
i have been thinking
want a opnion do i just gear it down and add a clutch kit or do i gear it up and add a clutch kit

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Originally posted by soldd@Apr 2 2005, 10:35 PM
Alot of good...

Ask around. The outdoorshop Clutch kit's are all proven and tested. Awesome performance upgrade!!
PS. Stop Hyjacking threads.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=713883
[/quote]

i aint tryin to hyjack...
obviously people in here had a clue about it and i have been thinking about it so i thought i would ask...
sorry if i hijaked

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
I wouldnt Re-gear unless your looking for something specific. Maybe more top end, more holeshot. The outdoorshop kit's are ment to run with stock gearing i believe.

at 13 i think your getting way over your head trying to clutch for certain gearing..IMO

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
Is it more aggressive than the 04 F5's[/b]
I don't own Dan's kit for my F5, but mine is clutched and pretty much leaves a stock 05 F5 sno pro. With my clutch I can run dead even with pretty much any box stock 600 (not F6) in the right condition. 90+++ still goes to the 600's by a touch.....again in the right condition.

So yes, a ODS F5 with proper jetting should leave a stock 04.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I just put one on my sled, raised engagement up about 500 rpms and seems to climb up faster in the revs when I "give it to 'er"....

For the price, can't go wrong!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
i have heard that the speedwerx clutch kit is better than the ODS or anyother kit for the f5. is this true?? im looking for an agressive hole shot and will be willing to sacrifce top end for it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts