Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking about putting a ods clutch on my 03 f7 is there a big difference in perfermance with the ods over stock? what makes the difference? i have 1800 miles on my 03 does this sound like a good move?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
get the ODS its a huge difference i went from 93 to 100 way better than a pipe for performance, mind you it worked on my sled, all sleds react differently. Did a speedwerx pipe also but it wasnt a big difference like a clutch kit. All i did was make a hole and spin since i added clutch kit, but add studs or taller gearing????
cant wait for winter :fluffy:

fluffy met banana :banana:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
My son and I have identical F7's, his has an ods clutch kit, and his sled is generally 1 to 2 lengths quicker in most situations. I tend to have a little more top end, but unless the conditions are perfect, I never get to him to find out. His gearing is also changed to match the clutch kit, mine is also not stock specs, just my own kit, ods sells a great product there.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Dan , at the outdoor shop is great and his kit rocks although I havent tried any others when I come in from a run and people around ask what the hell did you do to that, that thing is fast I just say a clutch kit and they never believe me

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
my sled with ods would out pull my dads stock 03, but he would get me on top end everytime. but we also had different sized tracks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts