Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lets see some pics of your nytro mtx.... how is everyone likeing them? thinking about getting one just wondering if they are any good? thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
lets see some pics of your nytro mtx.... how is everyone likeing them? thinking about getting one just wondering if they are any good? thanks[/b]

Great sled, Love everything about it, exept one thing, it's really tippy, has bad body roll. On trails inside ski is always coming of the ground. If you wiegh a lot more then 130 lbs and can quickly get from one side to another you will probably love it. Like a said great sled, it's just not as easy to handle as I would like. Oh ya, The torq and bottom end power is awsome. Now, I do have to say that the 09 ski doo 800 with a 146in track I rode this weekend was much easyer for me to ride. I could through it around with ease, little to no work at all to ride. I belive the Nytro is a great sled, but because of the weight it can be a challenge to ride. If it weighed about the same as the ski doo 2-strokes, in my opinion it would be the perfect sled. Awsome power, very reliable, very little to no maintance, these fourstrokes can handle several thousand miles with no major repairs, you do not have to mix oil, or worry if the sled is mixing it for you, like it should. I have had lots of toys all in differant brands, and have had exptional good luck with Yamaha's for me they have been very reliable. I like to ride, and ride hard, I do not like to spend more time working on them, and tons of money keeping them going.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts