Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hear is my new custom. It is in memory of my MOM. She pass away 1 year ago from cancer. This sled was built to help raise money for cancer research. I hope to make it to the Team prostate run. I hope you like it. I did all the work, every thing by hand.
Thanks Ryan

·
Premium Member
4,693 Posts
Sorry for your loss and VERY KooL custom. It's amazing what can happen with 'passion'

all the best to you, I'm sure she's smiling when you're out having fun

Spenc

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
Sorry to hear about your mom.

Nice job on the sled.

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Ryan that sled looks kick ass brother ........ awesome job at geting the message out :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I was expecting to hear from you already to go riding ..... 800 miles on the new buggy for me already :beer_cheers:

I really hope you and your dad do make it out for the PET ride, it'll be a gooder :)

Hey our Yami demo ride and pancake breakfast is coming up on the 27th ....... and just like you did last year we could always use another Yami head volunteer to run sweep and lead for a few loops to give the Yami guy's a break ?? Let me know if your interested and I'll set you up again ??

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yh I hope to raise money this year well ridding. Will go for a ride this year. I will let you know if I can come, may be bring the custom.
A little about the sled, New ZX2, NOS, K&N air kit. And A weight Loss of 40LB. It Is FAST.

RIDE HARD, RIDE SAFE

Ryan

·
Registered
853 Posts
Nice tribute their Ryan , your mother would be proud I'm sure! It would be awesome to see you and your dad out at the Prostate Ride. Cancer is a dreadful and scary disease and it hits us all in different ways.

Good on yeah my friend !

Yukon/Paul :buttrock:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yh it is realy good, and you know me i would say if it sucks. Beat the shit out of it and it loves it. I made a new seat, add 4" foam and a new cover. Rider forward is good with the 4" rise on the bars with a pivot. Frenchy did the studs. 108.

Look way better than the pic.

I think I may open my own shop, What do you think? :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Very Nice!! She must be so proud! I am sure she is looking out for you! I just want to hug you :thumbsup: Follow your dreams, you have talent.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Nice job on the sled. Looks awesome. You are very talented. Don't waste your talent man. I am really sorry to hear about your mom. I lost my dad to cancer a while ago. One of my best friends is still fighting it. Brutal disease. I'll bet your Mom is grinning from ear to ear everyday. Way to go man. Happy trails. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
188 Posts
i love that thing and hope to come across it on the trail some day.......I lost my sister a few years back (36 yrs old)......nice work.

great way to salute and remember your mother.

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Yh I hope to raise money this year well ridding. Will go for a ride this year. I will let you know if I can come, may be bring the custom.
A little about the sled, New ZX2, NOS, K&N air kit. And A weight Loss of 40LB. It Is FAST.

RIDE HARD, RIDE SAFE

Ryan[/b]

Bring that custom buggy of yours' I know Jay would like to see it, and he'll probably want to get a few pic's of it . Still more then two weeks away ...... we'll have good snow by then I have faith.

yh it is realy good, and you know me i would say if it sucks. Beat the shit out of it and it loves it. I made a new seat, add 4" foam and a new cover. Rider forward is good with the 4" rise on the bars with a pivot. Frenchy did the studs. 108.

Look way better than the pic.

I think I may open my own shop, What do you think? :beer_cheers:[/b]

Go for it buddy you have the know how and passion for sleds :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
725 Posts
VERY NICE JOB!! you can see you had some time in her,

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! THIS IS ONLY THE START!! TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!

HEY!! are you going to the Sled Ride of Hope” on february, 16th?? If so you are welcome to ride with us and our custom sleds,

we will also be doing a few storys for 3 magazines on the run! hope to see you there!

Sorry about your mom, that realy sucks!!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Eh bud, just wanted to say sorry about your mom. I've lost some close people to me from cancer. Great work on the sled bud. Keep it up. Hopefully we can ride sometime as we live close to each other. Taker easy.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It would be an honour to ride with the Custom Sled team. You inspired me to build my own custom. Your work is the best.
I will see you there and may be other places.
Thanks Ryan
:beer_cheers:

1000 cat Posted Today, 10:42 AM

HEY!! are you going to the Sled Ride of Hope” on february, 16th?? If so you are welcome to ride with us and our custom sleds,

we will also be doing a few storys for 3 magazines on the run! hope to see you there!

Sorry about your mom, that realy sucks!!

·
Registered
725 Posts
It would be an honour to ride with the Custom Sled team. You inspired me to build my own custom. Your work is the best.
I will see you there and may be other places.
Thanks Ryan
:beer_cheers:

WOW!! thanks!! that is so nice to hear!! I will have a new sticker for your windshield when i see you,
It means alot what you said!!
KEEP IT UP!

1000 cat Posted Today, 10:42 AM

Sorry about your mom, that realy sucks!![/b]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts