Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just opened mine and I only got one also. What the heck is going on? Already have to phone Polaris. Anyone have the number for Polaris in Canada (Winnipeg)?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
Anybody got any info on this yet?

I just got my numbers today, but only one decal came?

The instructions show two sides of fuzer 7 racer stickers on black body panels??? In addition to this the letter states "perfect fit" when referring to how the numbers will fit onto the number plate panel... Yet the directions clearly show the guy couldn't fit the numbers inside the the border on the number plate panel.

I wonder if there isn't supposed to be a right and a left decal??? My numbers angle to the right which looks like the same direction of the right side body panel decal (toward the front of the sled)... The left side decal angles to the left (toward the front of the sled again) and that's the one the guy is sticking on in the instructions that doesn't fit on the number plate because the numbers go to the right (the back end of the sled)????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I phoned Polaris in Winnipeg today and I talked to "Foster". He said I wasn't the first to call. He said he will phone me back, but no call yet. I wonder if the other number is already on our sleds.

fyoushun, I saw that picture with the black side panal and the bad placement of the numbers too??????? I sure hope this is not the start of a bunch of "mistakes" on the 2006 fusion. Polaris needs some serious direction, what a dumb mistake. Do they read these forums, if so they could learn alot about their product and customers. What racer did you order?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
Originally posted by fusion900@Sep 6 2005, 07:20 PM
I phoned Polaris in Winnipeg today and I talked to "Foster".  He said I wasn't the first to call.  He said he will phone me back, but no call yet.  I wonder if the other number is already on our sleds. 

fyoushun, I saw that picture with the black side panal and the bad placement of the numbers too???????  I sure hope this is not the start of a bunch of "mistakes" on the 2006 fusion.  Polaris needs some serious direction, what a dumb mistake.  Do they read these forums, if so they could learn alot about their product and customers.  What racer did you order?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=863245
[/quote]

I'm starting to think Polaris has lost a grip on the fact that us sledders are typically really into this chit and we notice these little farts they have... I mean for real, who is gonna plunk down their coin on a machine they can use 3 maybe 4 months tops and not going to dream about said machine for the other 8-9 months of the year????

I gotta 9-hundo fuzer coming and would really have liked the option of a black belly bucket on mine... Showing me instructions on how to outfit my blue/red fuzer with numbers on a black body panel is like... Well it's like another fart on the part of Polaris.
 

·
Vendor
Joined
·
17,630 Posts
I just want to know why I only got one number, I called 3 dealers tonight and know one knew anything about it. I am so confused!!! :banghead:
 

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
Joined
·
15,254 Posts
that would be conFused
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I stopped at my dealer and they don't have a clue. I asked them if they thought the 2006 would be better than the 2005 and they said " We didn't know there were any changes". Pick up a dam magazine and at least read about your own product.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
Originally posted by fusion900@Sep 6 2005, 09:45 PM
I stopped at my dealer and they don't have a clue.  I asked them if they thought the 2006 would be better than the 2005 and they said " We didn't know there were any changes".  Pick up a dam magazine and at least read about your own product.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=863632
[/quote]

Not a bash or anything... It was quite humerous in the spring when I arrived at the dealer with the Polaris "What's New For IQ In 2006" bulletin in hand who was trying to mitigate my desire for an 06 with rationales why my 05 was worth keeping. I asked him, "What's this about 15 New Models, 5 New Engines and 0 Compromises.... What are the '5 New Engines?' He started counting them off as follows.

600 HO
700 4 stroke
700 4 stroke with turbo
700 2 stroke
and?
and?
and?
The jury was still out, he only named 4 new engine packages, what was the 5th and final "new engine?"

But of course.... The all new Liberty 900!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
415 Posts
I only got one number for my 600 Switcher and it was the wrong number to boot. WTF? I really could care less about the numbers and I'm not sure I would put them on anyway but, only includiung one number in everybody's mailing...what a flippin bone headed thing to do. Polaris sure has a strange way of making themselves look awfully silly the last few years. I know its a little thing, but they just put together what appears to be a great line up for 06 making folks (at least me) think they are back on top of their game and then they needlessly piss away credibility with something so mindless. :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
I would bet that Polaris outsourced the numbers to a vinyl graphics company. I doubt this is the fault of Polaris Industries. I'm sure they'll get on top of it though.
 

·
Vendor
Joined
·
17,630 Posts
I called Polaris this morning and they are unaware of a problem. Andrew (the guy I talked too) is looking into it and calling me back. So, when I know you guys will know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
415 Posts
Like the rest of you guys, I only got one decal as well for my Switchback...and it wasn't even the right number (I ordered "03" and they sent me "3"). Let's hope the one-decal thing is a mistake, but if it's not, like snowdamit said, it certainly was a "bone-headed" thing to do, and definitely seems pretty cheap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
Originally posted by polarisidiot@Sep 7 2005, 09:08 AM
I called Polaris this morning and they are unaware of a problem.  Andrew (the guy I talked too) is looking into it and calling me back.  So, when I know you guys will know.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=864043
[/quote]

I also called this morning and spoke with Andrew as well... He said he's awaiting a response from the ".group" and said a few others have called about the decal debacle.

When he calls me back, we'll compare notes, k?
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top