Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did you guys get your mbrp through your dealer or did you order right from mbrp and can i have the number to them because i need to have me one of those for my f7 cause they sound sweet thanx please reply asap hope to order this tomorrow

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also is it hard to change like if my sled blows up again can i put the stock can back on without them being able to figure out that i had an aftermarket one on it cause my dealer is a real a$$hole so i have to be able to change it back if it blows again ??

·
Registered
477 Posts
Your dealer is an asshole if YOU put an aftermarket piece on it which turns out to cause damage to the existing OEM parts? Not sure I follow. You expect your dealer or AC to pay for damages you made to your own sled in your search for a louder snowmobile. That my friend is what helps cause the prices of sleds to go up, not to mention annoys most other riders and landowners.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Originally posted by Thumper@Feb 22 2003, 01:38 AM
Your dealer is an asshole if YOU put an aftermarket piece on it which turns out to cause damage to the existing OEM parts? Not sure I follow. You expect your dealer or AC to pay for damages you made to your own sled in your search for a louder snowmobile. That my friend is what helps cause the prices of sleds to go up, not to mention annoys most other riders and landowners.
Man, excellant point. I want to add a supercharger to my dodge intrepid, but if I blow the heads off of it, can I take the supercharger off so that my dealer doesn't notice and will cover it under warranty?

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Gatsledder61-dont worry about the supercharger-just wait tell dodge puts the hemi in the intrepid in the next few years-its a done deal and will happen sooner then later!!!!!!!-scott-THE HEMI LIVES AGAIN-i want it in a rear wheel car NOW

1 - 7 of 7 Posts