Hardcore Sledder banner

Now that you have seen the 04's, what do you think your going to do with your 03 Firecat?

• sell 03 FC and not buy another sled

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sell/trade 03 FC and buy a new sled OTHER THAN an Arctic Cat

• sell/trade 03 FC for a 04 Arctic Cat

• keep 03 FC and wait for the 05 FC's

• keep 03 FC and buy a 04 Arctic Cat

• keep 03 FC and buy a new sled OTHER THAN an Arctic Cat

• still don't know

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing the new sled lineup I'm staying with my 03. Hopefully we'll have a F9 Hellcat next year

·
Registered
230 Posts
We are going to keep ours. We are not overly impressed with the new special edition line up. We are, also, not very happy that AC is introducing the saber cat in the regular line up for next year. We ordered our sabercats last year knowing that they were going to be a limited edition firecat and if you wanted a sabercat you had to special order it. Now anyone will be able to get a sabercat. Our 2¢ worth. <_<

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. & Mrs. Firecat@Feb 26 2003, 10:12 PM
We are going to keep ours. We are not overly impressed with the new special edition line up. We are, also, not very happy that AC is introducing the saber cat in the regular line up for next year. We ordered our sabercats last year knowing that they were going to be a limited edition firecat and if you wanted a sabercat you had to special order it. Now anyone will be able to get a sabercat. Our 2¢ worth. <_<
yea, i'm in the same boat as you guys.(red sabercat too)
thank god they dont have the saber tooth and flames.
plus i think ours look a hell of a lot better any way.

·
Registered
230 Posts
We have one more thing to add......... we have the only red sabercats in our area and we love all the comments and looks we get when we are out. Next year there will be even more firecats and more limited edition ones on the trails, but we will still be the only red sabercats (with the scull and flames) out there. We have been trouble free so far, so we are looking forward to riding them again next year. Although, if we could put 9,000 miles plus on them in one season (like someone we know) then maybe we would consider new ones next year. :D

·
Registered
450 Posts
F7 owners w/ 03 Sabercat Decals......

I wouldn't really worry about it, its just a name. You have the decals with the skulls, that's the IMPORTANT part.

Anyway, when people asked, did you really say you rode a Sabercat ?? or an F7 ??

(just my 2¢)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Originally posted by 5B -@Feb 26 2003, 10:42 PM

I wouldn't really worry about it, its just a name. You have the decals with the skulls, that's the IMPORTANT part.

Anyway, when people asked, did you really say you rode a Sabercat ?? or an F7 ??

(just my 2¢)
We do say that it is a Sabercat. Most people do not understand what the skull represents. 2¢ X 2 :p

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
Originally posted by 5B -@Feb 26 2003, 10:42 PM

(just my 2¢)
agree some what...........but when you are told (ONE TIME ONLY)
that is what you assume.
dont get me wrong i am not i am not mad at cat
it's obvious they are totaly different sleds.
just the same name!!!!!!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. & Mrs. Firecat@Feb 26 2003, 10:12 PM
Need some cheese? LOL :p

·
Registered
230 Posts
Originally posted by F5firecatsnopro@Feb 26 2003, 10:45 PM
Im torn Do i keep my f5snopro, sell it and buy a f6efi stealth snopro, sell my f5 and get a polaris pro x2 600 :( :wacko:
HELP!!!
Easy.........before you jump ship I recomend you try an F6 out this winter before you make up your mind. I think you will be very impressed over the F5. Just my opinion. :wacko:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Originally posted by alleycat+Feb 26 2003, 09:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. & Mrs. Firecat
@Feb 26 2003, 10:12 PM
We are going to keep ours.  We are not overly impressed with the new special edition line up.  We are, also, not very happy that AC is introducing the saber cat in the regular line up for next year.  We ordered our sabercats last year knowing that they were going to be a limited edition firecat and if you wanted a sabercat you had to special order it.  Now anyone will be able to get a sabercat.  Our 2¢ worth. <_<
yea, i'm in the same boat as you guys.(red sabercat too)
thank god they dont have the saber tooth and flames.
plus i think ours look a hell of a lot better any way.[/b]
ya i've got a black SABERCAT and i'm not really happy with the intro of sabercats, I got mine because it was original, now every one will be able to say that they have one. THAT SUCKS!!!!! :(

·
Registered
450 Posts
True...I will given you that. Now you must say F7 Sabercat, or people will think you ride a ZL Sabercat.

I see your point, but I think AC has only so many names to choose from. It looks like they are trying to name all their lines with a Cat-like name...

Firecat
Sabercat
Mountain Cat
King Cat

As we all know AC did not expect to sell (shhh, can't say) firecats...

Though they did sell (shh, again) Sabercat decal sets.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Like the new graphics. Getting a F7 nightfire & wifes getting a F7 fighter pilot . Getting rid of a F7 Blk. Sabercat & F7 Red Patriot . Time for new look

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Originally posted by byoffcr@Feb 27 2003, 12:48 AM
Like the new graphics. Getting a F7 nightfire & wifes getting a F7 fighter pilot . Getting rid of a F7 Blk. Sabercat & F7 Red Patriot . Time for new look
if i had your money...i'd burn mine to keep warm...wouldn't get me throught the winter though ;) :D :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
After spending all this $$ on fixing up this one. I don' think the o4's will have a chance against me, I'll wait till they come out with somthing really interesting.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Hey,firecat 513 ,just how cold are u ? I,m not that broke .HE HE

·
Registered
202 Posts
After seeing the '04's I'm going to try and get the all Black F6...and is anyone interested in my F5...has lots of extras and only has 350 miles...or would I get a better deal on a trade in? Hit me back with any info...I'm caught on the Black one..it looks sweet... :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts