Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they available yet?? :dunno:

It sucks not having a dealer worth a crap. Use to be that I would just show up ask the question get an answer and order my item. Now I got nothin.....nothin I tell ya!! :banghead:

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
6,145 Posts
Originally posted by polarisidiot@Oct 12 2005, 09:22 AM
Are they available yet?? :dunno:

It sucks not having a dealer worth a crap.  Use to be that I would just show up ask the question get an answer and order my item.  Now I got nothin.....nothin I tell ya!! :banghead:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=924033
[/quote]
I have not seen Service Manuals for '06 snowmobiles yet. The dealership should have at least one mechanic that has gone to the '06 snowmobile infield update, try to find out who that is and ask that tech. your questions. Some modification questions just are not going to have a good answer at this time.

A lot of people can guess what they want to do with clutching, gearing and jetting, but until the sleds get broken in some, and get some real time out on the snow, nobody will have precise answeres backed by experience. Those with access to the demo build machines from the spring will have the most educated guesses of course.

P.S. at the average dealership, in the fall, by 2 p.m. excessive use of drama in making a point is already getting old! Dealers get frustrated waiting for snow too.

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by ExcursionPSD@Oct 12 2005, 02:01 PM
I have not seen Service Manuals for '06 snowmobiles yet.  The dealership should have at least one mechanic that has gone to the '06 snowmobile infield update, try to find out who that is and ask that tech. your questions.  Some modification questions just are not going to have a good answer at this time.

A lot of people can guess what they want to do with clutching, gearing and jetting, but until the sleds get broken in some, and get some real time out on the snow, nobody will have precise answeres backed by experience.  Those with access to the demo build machines from the spring will have the most educated guesses of course.

P.S.  at the average dealership, in the fall, by 2 p.m. excessive use of drama in making a point is already getting old!  Dealers get frustrated waiting for snow too.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=924567
[/quote]

I'm not ragging on dealers for not knowing about new products. I'm talking about dealers that all they care about is taking your money. I want to establish a relationship with the guys in the parts department, sales, service. My current dealer could care less what info I'm looking for because the next guy in line needs a belt for a popular sled and has his cash in hand. My info would require them to actually do some work. I had all that at Labarons when they were still in business.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts