Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RAVE X ON MAIN ST IN GRAY IS NOW OPEN. STOP IN AND CHECK OUT OUR INVENTORY, WE HAVE ALL OF OUR OUTERWARE COMING WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS, SLEDNECKS, TOBE(ALTICITY), HMK, KLIM AND MORE, WE HAVE HELMETS, GOOGLES, AND SOFT GOODS(TEES+HOODYS) AND MORE... STOP BY OF CHECK US OUT ON THE WEB WWW.RAVEXPERFORMANCE.COM

THANKS

RALPH

WE ALSO CARRY OUTERWARE, SOFTGOODS AND ACCESSORIES FOR DIRTBIKES, AND ATVS

RAVE X
13 MAIN ST
GRAY ME 04039

·
Registered
920 Posts
ralph stopped in and checked out store looks good.. hopefully my boot s should be there tomorrow. will you be stocking the klim mid layer stuff? i need some liners..

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey brokenbones we will have the mid layer stuff Im not sure if the klim stuff is coming today or next week I will track the order and see when it is supposed to be here

·
Registered
39 Posts
There is a black Hummer with your sticker in the back window. Because the truck is so clean and your sticker is the only one on the truck, it looks like an owner of the business owns the Hummer.

My point:

If you own the Hummer you should be more courteous driving or take the sticker out of the window.

If it is someone else, you should hunt them down and get that sticker off the Hummer because they are making you look bad.

Either way, I wasn't too impressed and I saw it from a distance. Driving that way will be nothing but bad advertising for you.

It doesn't even matter what happened. All that matters is how other people perceive what this person is doing.

Just letting you know for what it is worth. Bad advertising will never help a business.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Originally posted by mainegearhead@Sep 23 2005, 07:00 PM
There is a black Hummer with your sticker in the back window.  Because the truck is so clean and your sticker is the only one on the truck, it looks like an owner of the business owns the Hummer.

My point:

If you own the Hummer you should be more courteous driving or take the sticker out of the window.

If it is someone else, you should hunt them down and get that sticker off the Hummer because they are making you look bad.

Either way, I wasn't too impressed and I saw it from a distance.  Driving that way will be nothing but bad advertising for you.

It doesn't even matter what happened.  All that matters is how other people perceive what this person is doing.

Just letting you know for what it is worth.  Bad advertising will never help a business.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=889227
[/quote]
that was not ralph, but we all know who it was im sure he will handle it

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
There is a black Hummer with your sticker in the back window.  Because the truck is so clean and your sticker is the only one on the truck, it looks like an owner of the business owns the Hummer.

My point:

Either way, I wasn't too impressed and I saw it from a distance.  Driving that way will be nothing but bad advertising for you.

It doesn't even matter what happened.  All that matters is how other people perceive what this person is doing.

Just letting you know for what it is worth.  Bad advertising will never help a business.
[/quote]

What the hell? Honestly what the fuck does that have to do with advertising? How someone drives has nothing to do with advertising. WOW

·
Registered
920 Posts
its got alot to do with advertising.. i own a small buisness and have a fleet of 13 vans and trucks on the road and you cant imagine how many people will call and complain about the way our guys are driving, and our guys are mellow behind the wheel. Its all about the image, if you drive like an asshole chances are people will think your an asshole and probably wont do buisness with you.. Starting a new buisness is risky these days and i would want the largest customer base and repeat customer buisness i could get.. for what its worth!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am very sorry that someone that has our sticker on the window of their car, but we do sell our stickers at the shop and have sold over 30 of them so far, I have no control over what they do when they drive, and what was this person doing any way?? It wasnt me because I dont have the money to drive a hummer let alone fill the tank... HAHA. Also I am not going to take my sticker off of anyones car, if they bought it then they own it... sorry, I guess that is what I am going to have to put up with if I sell my stickers...

Ralph

·
Registered
39 Posts
This is what I got for a PM - who thinks he missed the point of my post?

"hey there... I would appreiate it if you would not jump to conclusions. Just because someones car is clean and my sticker is on the window does not mean it is my car, or represents the business. If someone has a dealer sticker on a snowmobile and they drive crazy, it does not mean that they represent that dealer. If you thought that was me then you should have pm'd me first to see what I drove, before you posted it on the forum, bashing my business when it was in fact not me and I have no controll over the situation... just my thougths, I cant appologize for that persons actions, or control them, I can only assure you that it was not David or Myself (who own the business), as we try to be careful of how we drive now that we own a business...

Thanks for listening

Ralph"

·
Registered
743 Posts
mainegearhead...why dont you mind your own business?

by the way raplh, i bought that green helmet a couple days ago and couldnt be happier with it. Travis helped me find the right breath box and it works awesome. thanks man

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Originally posted by mainegearhead@Sep 25 2005, 04:43 PM
This is what I got for a PM - who thinks he missed the point of my post?

"hey there... I would appreiate it if you would not jump to conclusions. Just because someones car is clean and my sticker is on the window does not mean it is my car, or represents the business. If someone has a dealer sticker on a snowmobile and they drive crazy, it does not mean that they represent that dealer. If you thought that was me then you should have pm'd me first to see what I drove, before you posted it on the forum, bashing my business when it was in fact not me and I have no controll over the situation... just my thougths, I cant appologize for that persons actions, or control them, I can only assure you that it was not David or Myself (who own the business), as we try to be careful of how we drive now that we own a business...

Thanks for listening

Ralph"
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=891799
[/quote]

I don't I think he totaly got the point and so did 2003f5. I think you are just awe struck because he made perfect sense. Our sleds have dealer stickers on them like most sled do. I doubt when you see a bad snowmobiler and you see the dealers sticker you suddenly assume that the person is representing a sticker. Some people just like to support local businesses or like to have cool stickers on their vehicles that guy paid for the sticker and had the right as ralph said to do what they wanted with it. They chose to put it on a vehicle that is stereotyped as a vehicle that are driven by bad drivers. Did you just go and stereotype that person and assume hummer=bad driver? Not to pick you apart but thats just what I see.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Originally posted by mainegearhead@Sep 25 2005, 06:20 PM
Someone else that missed the point!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=892054
[/quote]
he got your point...all he is doing is asking you to not post things on here that may affect his company that he is trying to start up. your point was obviously that this person driving the hummer was making him look bad, he understands that, as i think everyone here does. But the point he is also making is that he can not control these people who buy his stickers. so i guess if someone drives like an ass that has his sticker then oh well hes not there baby sitter. Ralp is an awesome guy and would do anything for anyone. but he is also on the other hand a very smart guy so i think that if someone was really doing something he could control then he would. your point was understood!!! but theres nothin that can be done about it, Thats the point!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow, well this is not what this thread was supposed to be about, this forum is supposed to help people and allow them to share stories and advice about a sport that we all love. mainegearhead I am sorry that we do not agree, but I am done posting on this thread and done with this topic.

Thanks
Ralph

·
Registered
102 Posts

My point:

[/quote]

you sir, are an effing idiot. That has to be one of the most retaded posts I have ever read in my entire life. I'm a member of countless other on line forums and that takes the cake. So Eienstien....if I had a ski doo sticker on the back of my truck would you call up the company and cry about it if I cut you off in traffic? better yet would you not by a ski doo b/c I blasted by you in traffic? I have a better idea. I'm gonna put a big nice white Rave -X sticker on the back of my clean green Navigator and run your ass over. Seriously... people like you are a complete waste of air!! So I guess you must get pissed everytime someone passes you on the trail too?? This whole thing has absolutely nothing to do with anything besides you being a deuche bag! I now feel stupider having read your post and I unfortunately will never get that 3 minutes of my life back.....god help us all!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
sooo....... okidoke... I am the H2 driver who apprantly can't drive.. First and foremost.. Sorry bud.. I don't exactly know of the moment that I cut you off or even if I cut you off but if I happened to .. Sorry.

Now for the fun part...

To speak of this as bad advertising.. ANYONE WHO BRINGS A PRINT OUT OF THIS MESSAGE TO RAVEX BY OCTOBER 15TH. I PERSONALLY WILL BUY A BAD ASS RAVEX STICKER FOR YOU TO PUT ON WHATEVER YOU RIDE.. (MAKE SURE YOU CUT EVERYONE OFF!!!) TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO BRING IN A COPY.. PHOTO COPY AND BRING TO FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS....

If anything this is good for RaveX.. Ralph and Dave let me know if you get people who bring this in and I'll cut you a check on the 15th...

Again MainGearHead and BrokenBones.. Sorry. I had no intentions of pissing anyone off by driving like a dink.. shit happens

1 - 20 of 31 Posts