Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is sort of bogus,because cat has a large mark up on their merchandise. they should have given us the money if they really believe that we deserve $100 worth of compensation! all i'm saying is,if you set out to make amends,why not do it completly instead of creating a partial allusion? i'm not trying to start a negative thread. i'm only seeing it for what it is. <_<

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well, at least you don't have to spend a 100 to get a 100. Most riders I know need carbides from time to time. There's a good place to spend it.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Quit the bitching!!!!!!!

Its one hundred more dollars that you do not have to spend on your sled!!!!

So what if you didn`t get cash!!!

Not to be rude but they gave you free, FREE, money to spend!!!

FREE

Get some accessories and just ride....OK

Jeesh!!!

Have Fun Be Safe!!

·
Banned
2,072 Posts
Some people should not be allowed to own a sled. Christ! They know there is a problem and they are fixing it. And to top it off. They addmit the problem and give you a $100.00 shopping chance. Grow up! Now I am beginning to understand why this country is in such tough shape. We are all asking for more than we could ever deserve!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you guy's are called "laydowns" in the retail world. i'm in sales and wish more of my customers would lie to themselves like you do. the people i do business with know if they're getting stroked. settle down beeeeatch!

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'd rather have the coupon. If I got the cash I might feel obligated to spend it on something else. Now it has to go into the sled. One less thing to worry about. Now I only have to figure out what to buy....maybe some grip plates

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that's cool. i hope you enjoy whatever you add to your sled greenfirecat.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey zl5600 wanna buy a car? it comes with 4 round tires,a clear windshield and the doors open. just step into my office everything will be juuust fiiiine. i can see you are one great upstanding american.now just sign rite here. there you go. good boy. now repeat after me. no matter what, i love this deal,this car and this dealership. say this 10 times and go away. there you go. GOOOD BOOOY. luv ya.

·
Registered
962 Posts
THE THING IS WE ARE NOT GETTING SCREWED!!!!!!!

You are SCREWING yourself.

AC is trying to make good for this problem.

Do you expect Them to just Bend over for you.

Most companies would say Hey its your lose.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Man, give em and inch and they want a foot!

Quit the damn bitching and be thankful for what you got!

Thanks AC!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Originally posted by Nick@Feb 14 2003, 10:58 AM
Man, give em and inch and they want a foot!

Quit the damn bitching and be thankful for what you got!

Thanks AC!
VERY well put................we got our coupons today (we live in northern Maine).
While some of you guys are bitching, I'll be buying!!!!!

I'm tickled pink.......2 Sabercats, 2 $100 coupons, and 2 gallons of free oil...what's there to bitch about!!

I'm with you Nick....thanks AC!! :D

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I am glad that they gave us the coupoons. I had a little trouble with my F7 and the voltage regulator and it is nice to know that Cat is acknowldging our troubles and trips to the dealer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Personally I would rather have an extra year of guaranteed warranty on my sled rather then a $100 dollar coupon. But I'll take what I can get.

·
Registered
269 Posts
:lol: i'm buying another f7 so i can get another gallon of oil lmao :lol: hey 100 bucks is 100 bucks so use it and be happy :ph34r:

·
Registered
210 Posts
F7Addict:
You are right. The coupon is not $100 out of AC's pocket. But, it IS $100 to you. The markup on their products is there regardless of whether you are spending your money or theirs. So, to us $100 cash is the same as the $100 coupon. It isn't that hard to see. I'd think being in sales you'd undertsand that. I don't know what you sell, but are you successful at it? AC never set out to decieve anyone. They never stated they were giving anyone $100.

·
Registered
31 Posts
By cashing $100 check are we accepting the settlement. If this issue ever went to court, for whatever reason, and we cash our check are we on the outside looking in?

·
Registered
210 Posts
You are not cashing any check. It is simply a $100 coupon to use for whatever you want. They have no way of tracking who has used them and who hasn't.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts