Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was up in Grand Marais/Paradise Michigan area for thursday night and all of friday....put on 350 miles with not one problem with anything ...took a few miles to get used to it but once I did ...WOW ...what a nice sled...I weigh 270 lbs and ride the patriot sno pro....beat several other sleds all with considerably lighter riders. The most impressive thing I would have to comment about is how the firecat is a complete mogul masher....sucked them up and left my riding partners in the dust...had finished my cigarette by the time they showed up on a 20 mile run. I would have to give a big thumbs up for power and handling. :D :D

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
thats what i like to hear . let's start talking about all the good ! makes me feel way better with 0 MILES!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
200 miles this weekend, no problems. :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
200 miles and not even a hiccup! I originally posted about how tippy this machine was (red F7 snowpro) and after riding on real snow, I have to say that this thing completely rocks! Completely predictable and handles on rails. No one (other than F-Cats) can come close to keeping up in the bumps. This is by far the BEST sled I've ever owned and I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I was doubting that in the beginning. Oh well, you live, you learn, and you love riding your Firecat!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
300 miles and the only problem is the skid bolts are coming loose. I just tighten every 100 miles till I get the updated ones. This sled is a blast to through around and it is a mid range monster!! Very happy so far. I had a 01ZR 800.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
160 miles this weekend and no problems. I think warming the sled up is key!I've proberly been over cautious about warming up but it's best to be patient.Let the running boards heat up and take off slow than you're ready to nail it! Love this sled handles great! :D

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
310 miles and not a problem. I did have to readjust my track this weekend after going through a bunch of stutter bumps. I felt something rubbing the tunnel on the left side so I stopped to check and it was the track. Made the adjustment, all is good!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts