Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well we had a best looking firecat poll thing already we should start one on just the most unique looking nose cones so how bout every one just posts pics of there nose cones :banana:

P.S pray for snow

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I don't have a close up one.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Arctic-Cat-Kid-

Hey Be careful with those spikes on your nose cone.....They will really tear the shit outta your hand. I never hit them when I was riding, but last year I was at snug and is was really icy.... and I slid down the road towards my sled and couldn't stop in time and put my hand on my nose cone and got about a 3" gash in my hand...that was pretty narley....but I slapped the gloves on and rode all day...by the end of the day my glove was blood soaked....so just watch those things....

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by No Fear@Oct 9 2005, 06:35 PM
Arctic-Cat-Kid-
Hey Be careful with those spikes on your nose cone.....They will really tear the shit outta your hand.  I never hit them when I was riding, but last year I was at snug and is was really icy.... and I slid down the road towards my sled and couldn't stop in time and put my hand on my nose cone and got about a 3" gash in my hand...that was pretty narley....but I slapped the gloves on and rode all day...by the end of the day my glove was blood soaked....so just watch those things....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=918843
[/quote]
LOL thnx for the warning ill try to be safe those lil spikes are purrty sharp but heres a pic no decal.. for it yetdont know what to get :dunno:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts