Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Hope there's some vintage iron there. Always nice to see and here the early sleds!

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
I'll have to tell my son-in-law,he has a Attak,the track is stud city[ more studs then track] I think he is looking for Mach-Z 1000's to race, one in particular. plowking

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
We will be stopping by.....Always a good time might make a pass or two with the f-7 and my son is itch'n to see what his zl will do.

·
Registered
498 Posts
The track is 660'. 2 runs for $5 or 5 runs for $10. You better show up Bill get my point![/b]

What are the classes? I tried to look on the website and didnt see any info about that. Is there stock, improved, mod and/or open? What will the cc classes be?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Don, maybe that guy with the Attack might be looking for me HUH??

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hopefully there'll be enough ICE and snow pack, LET IT SNOW/// 7:20 AM and it's snowin like hell. MERV!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Our radar run is coming up on the 26th. The event will be sponsored by Monster Energy= free swag! This year antique snowmobiles (25 yrs and older ) Run for free. Also that night we have our annual dinner dance with live band. Check out our website for details. Northwood Crankpullers.com[/b]
Hey that's Gary C on my (his old Green) ZR 900! Go Gary!!! 2004 I believe.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts