Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it would be great if we could get 8 or 10 members together from the western UP and northern Wisconsin. Could have a garage party or get together somewhere just to meet and have dinner. If anyone would be interested, let me know and we can discuss it further. date/time/place... :banana: :beerchug:

·
Registered
15,182 Posts
I could try to make it somewhere if its not too far away. No garuntees though. We could also try throwing together a ride sometime in Decemeber up North

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we could do something like that. Could leave right from my door if need be...

·
Registered
14,373 Posts
I'd be in for either. Have a place between Rhinelander and Minocqua.....keep me posted if this is happening :beerchug:

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do!!! come on! we need about 10 more guys interested! make a good sized get together out of it!

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
I'm In! We just did a UP run this weekend. I picked up an F7 with a BMP F8 kit in it for my wife. Let's "not" meet at the bridge :augen41: ZRman...where are you located?

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm 22 miles east of eagle river... Well so far we got three wisconsin boys interested but no yoopers... It looks like a start!!!

·
Registered
15,182 Posts
Is this for the ride we are planning now or the get together for dinner? We should start a topic for a ride, and start planning early. I would deffinitely come to the ride and I would bring a friend with. I am in Price County, so the Eagle River or Minaqua areas are good for me.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
both maybe??? i think it would be great just to get together in someones garage and talk sleds or a night or something like that. I'm up for planning a ride also...

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I'm a busy dad of 2 young ones so the garage/dinner thing may not work ,but I'm definetly down with hooking up for a ride this winter though,just need to know when/where.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
well it depends on what were riding in that day,but likely.I myself would prefer a few feet of fresh -untouched of course,about 20 degrees and sunny all day long...oh the wait is gonna suck for sure.We'll hookup regardless this winter ZRman,and yes you can ride the hawk :)

Are you guys thinking a trail ride,off trail,mix?

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
guys... ladies... anyone...

This is really looking excellent guys!!! it looks to be a go FOR SURE!

redf5sp.... I was HOPING you'd say that!!!! and i was personally thinkin about a mix of on and off trail... I perfer off trail... i ain't got a 1.7 inch track for hardpack!! We'll have to hook up for sure!!! i'll show you some of my places and you can show me some of yours... winter is coming!!!

·
Registered
15,182 Posts
I dont mind what we do, a little of both is probably the best. Ill have a hard enough time trying to keep up with F7's and Snowhawks the way it is, so ill be glad to take a break and ride some off trail.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'd be interested in going as long as we'd be riding most of the time. Too many guys I know drive 300 miles north just to unload and ride to the first bar. If you want to ride, I'll try to make it. If you want to play off the trail, I'll really try to make it.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well you better try and make it then cause i'm plannin on playin off the trail as much as possible. I don't care about rackin up 300 miles in a day, i would MUCH MUCH rather put on 60 miles playin if 2 feet of snow.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts