Hardcore Sledder banner

81 - 100 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
30 mi loop towards murrla , snow making ice on cat heat exchangers had to cruise to stay cool ,getting beat down all ready . but trail 3 is nice .

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
went out all groomed, zoom a zoom zoom . have a great weekend . please don't burn holes in trail or acrossed it . its hard on groomer guys to fix it .

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
70 mi just now Brethren to lost pines to hoden pyle dam to all over, its a little soft but so am i. great time what a nice show at lost pines !!!! the snowmobile capital of the midwest ! i love it here .

·
Registered
66 Posts
Got another 80 miles in today, Brethren to Mesick, then to Thompsonville, back thru Kaleva to the house. Trails were OK, a little rocky on the RR grade from T'ville to Copemish. The 37 trail groomed by CWP had alot of snow but wasn't well groomed lots of bumps, the BMS groomed side of trail 37 was way smoother but less snow for sure. Overall a fun ride!!!!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
It's like the UP in da LP Happiness is snow , Keep It Coming thought i'd get stuck on side hill on coats hwy snow deep in dat hole

·
Vendor
4,737 Posts
Got another 80 miles in today, Brethren to Mesick, then to Thompsonville, back thru Kaleva to the house. Trails were OK, a little rocky on the RR grade from T'ville to Copemish. The 37 trail groomed by CWP had alot of snow but wasn't well groomed lots of bumps, the BMS groomed side of trail 37 was way smoother but less snow for sure. Overall a fun ride!!!!

There was always rocks on that thing. Probably why I have not been on it in years.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
old grade sharp little bastards don't follow to close i was never big on the whole maple city ride part of the system less snow no loop but have done it when good it's a long dead end ride .

·
Registered
66 Posts
old grade sharp little bastards don't follow to close i was never big on the whole maple city ride part of the system less snow no loop but have done it when good it's a long dead end ride .
That is a fact!! The ride to Maple is fun, except you have to do it all over, to get home!!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
138 yesterday lost pines trails great went to caddy and all a round 6 stinked by town but 5 and 35 to 37 were perfect even bristol run was sweet ride before its gone

·
Registered
66 Posts
Brethren to Kaleva, powerlines to Copemish, the 37 to T'ville. Did the whole T'ville loop. And the spur to Maple City and back. 178 miles today. Good job boys in the groomers. Godspeed

·
Registered
749 Posts
We are heading to brethren Wednesday eve. Bringing kids to ski a couple days and then ride the sleds on Saturday. Hopefully some
Fresh snow falls and temps dont get too warm. We have been riding 5 days straight down here in central indiana. Been a once every 7 years type of snow for us here!!

81 - 100 of 143 Posts