Hardcore Sledder banner

61 - 80 of 143 Posts

·
Vendor
4,737 Posts
looks like this may be the weekend for north west lower mi at least here in Brethren it snowed and IS still snowing YEAH !
Just came in from a dinner ride in Baldwin. All I can say is wow. Most snow I've seen up here in years.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
just did 50 mi loop to kaleva and back to getto its bumpy and tight it may get a grooming tonight club house in Kaleva open tomorrow can't say if bar can do all you can eat deal yet but larry's party store has great subs be safe and take off work next week

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
oh ya come join the Benzie Manistee Snowbirds snowmobile club there should be refreshments at the clubhouse .

·
Registered
66 Posts
Rode to Lost Pine Lodge yesterday thru Wellston trail 3 to 6, came back over Red Bridge up to the Clubhouse in Kaleva and back to Brethren. Good conditions, surprisingly little traffic except close to LPL. Got a little more snow overnight at my house in Brethren, getting ready to hit it soon, Annie's Kozy Kitchen for breakfast!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
thanks Zack let em know anytime your out truckin round the trail system , it's so nice to live here by it .

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
rode 100 mi yesterday need 2 more feet to fill deepest holes but man its nice , get up here now. is that you out there at lost pines Kaleva And Brethren Spending Money ? get up here !

·
Registered
66 Posts
Rode 150 miles today from Brethren to Udell Hills, Irons, Na-Ta-Ka, Baldwin and stopped in Chase for Lunch. Then rode back to Brethren on the East side of 37 as much as I could. The trails east of 37 and south of 55 were awesome. Passed only one groomer early this morning running the Udell Hills area, and props to him, it was amazing!!!! Overall the trails were very nice, few rough spots but nothing major.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Rode 150 miles today from Brethren to Udell Hills, Irons, Na-Ta-Ka, Baldwin and stopped in Chase for Lunch. Then rode back to Brethren on the East side of 37 as much as I could. The trails east of 37 and south of 55 were awesome. Passed only one groomer early this morning running the Udell Hills area, and props to him, it was amazing!!!! Overall the trails were very nice, few rough spots but nothing major.

Sweet. Good for you. Have fun

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
no one did it sunday night i don't think trail 3 maybe wednesday night i hope have not been by club except to snow plow lot. the guy who lives down trail 3 off coats hwy plowed the trail to his house and jacked it all off big time sad dnr needs to work something out with him j.m.o. when i did groom it was a battle every time .

·
Registered
20 Posts
no one did it sunday night i don't think trail 3 maybe wednesday night i hope have not been by club except to snow plow lot. the guy who lives down trail 3 off coats hwy plowed the trail to his house and jacked it all off big time sad dnr needs to work something out with him j.m.o. when i did groom it was a battle every time .
I'm just busting your balls. It's fine. Told the kids if its rough I can sell their 1 and 2 yr old sleds and bring up the enticer they learned on. I am 2500 miles into the season and I have ridden far worse.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Don't tell no one they just groomed 3 still has holes, send more snow ! the early bird gets the groom ! i went home and stayed off till am .

·
Registered
66 Posts
Trail 3 looked groomed from Kaleva, North toward Tville, but the groomer must have taken the Bear Lake Spur at Healey, I just rode up to Tville and it wasn't groomed after I got off the RR grade. I'll join the early bird club in the AM, and see what happens!!!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Was going to ride up through that way towards Honor Saturday, might just as well hold off.

61 - 80 of 143 Posts