Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first sled ripped down my dirt road right by Hi Bridge Crossing in Brethren Mi. WOW someone is too excited there ain't 2" in the dirt Happy Thanksgiving Stay Safe And Sled Lost Pines All Ya Can While You Can !!!!

·
Premium Member
17,814 Posts
first sled ripped down my dirt road right by Hi Bridge Crossing in Brethren Mi. WOW someone is too excited there ain't 2" in the dirt Happy Thanksgiving Stay Safe And Sled Lost Pines All Ya Can While You Can !!!!
A friend in Kalkaska told me there's a fair amount of snow there as well and still snowing last night.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
seen a cool vid on face book ,guy was hammering around the lost pines loops, i should have trailered over ,but hate to beat my sled, with no base . it looked fun. soon we will be able to crank . i have been busting ass over here on 3 between Brethren and Kaleva we have barely any help with the covid crap and im an old bad heart guy so i do the best i can. the county guys fixed up sweets ravine very nice so our stuff is ready . just add snow ,Happy Sled Season To Us All

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
trails open , yeah , a few sticks from yesterday's wind storm, im picking them as i can , don't rip up the dirt . get your stuff ready . don't blow boogers on me this year please .

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Sledders Who rode trail 3 today by Brethren from Wellston side . How many sleds blew up ? there is no way they all made it. there is not enough snow. woah nelly . i could not belive it was real .

·
Registered
2019 Polaris XC 850
1,213 Posts
So, were you loading OR unloading when you spotted these riders at the trailhead? LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
them old cats must have better coolers my 16 would melt before i made it to Wellston From Brethren i'm right by river crossing I bet not to mention the grinding sound would kill me .

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
watching dudes fish da river honestly, wishing there was snow, thinking how frickin lucky i am to live right here where i grew up and dirt biked the heck out of !

1 - 20 of 143 Posts