Hardcore Sledder banner
4401 - 4420 of 4425 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
probably start in finland unless there's plenty snow towards two harbors. Just a day trip for me
Started at finland and went north to tofte and it gets rougher as you go north. Turned back to the tomahawk went past the tressle up to wildhurst. Trails are rough as hell. The timberwolf was decent and so was the moosewalk. Then i found out the nsst was groomed after the last snow this week from finland south so ran that for a ways but it'll be trash by tomorrow afternoon with the warm temps. 125 miles today

·
Registered
86 Posts
Started at finland and went north to tofte and it gets rougher as you go north. Turned back to the tomahawk went past the tressle up to wildhurst. Trails are rough as hell. The timberwolf was decent and so was the moosewalk. Then i found out the nsst was groomed after the last snow this week from finland south so ran that for a ways but it'll be trash by tomorrow afternoon with the warm temps. 125 miles today
Did pretty much the same route today. The only trail that was rough as hell was the tomahawk from the Tressel inn to the Timberwolf. Everywhere else I rode was pretty decent. About 25 sleds at the Tressel at lunch time. Trail held up well into the afternoon, even with the temp about 50.
Snowmobile Snow Vehicle Automotive tire Tree

·
Premium Member
2021 850 Pro S SB. 2006 600 Fusion
6,048 Posts
Some good snow yet. Gonna start getting bumpy again until we get another meltdown and possible freeze. Needed a saw, most you go around or over. Got 175+ on.

The Trestle is cutting hours back again. Only open Friday-Sunday, until 6pm. Until fishing/ATV starts.
They need employees... nobody wants to work.
Plant Snow Leaf Natural environment Branch
Snow Slope Tree Plant Freezing
Snow Automotive tire Outdoor recreation Slope Tree
Snowmobile Snow Vehicle Automotive tire Tree
Snow Plant Natural landscape Twig Wood

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Another freshen up today?? I see a May ride in your future D-Rail!

Reactions: petersin7
4401 - 4420 of 4425 Posts