Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
40 + for the next week I can not believe I am still living here. It was 30 degrees colder in Oct. The Weather person could not tell if it was going to day or night. Moron.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
sucks in northern minn to no snow and hotter than #$*& too many people dont like the cold weather and i think they have wished it away I wish the would just move south lol

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I totally hear ya. That whopping 2" fargo got last week was enough for me to get a whopping 10 miles, but if it ever snows, it looks to be a FUN winter!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
I've f*****g had it. I made my UP reservations yesterday. (Ironwood) I'm going to ask the Alerus if I can at least get my engine broke in on their sno-cross track. The stuff they're making is the only white for 150 miles. 0.7 on the odometer and waiting. :angry:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Yep, I'm with ya, this weather sucks! Looks like I'll be going to Cooke City, MT, the first week in February. I'd like to ride around here just a little before heading west!! Think snow!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Remember its only December 12th. Last year the first ride was the 15th of January and the conditions sucked. I had to drive 12 hours to the F---ing arctic circle to ride. I do agree that every weatherman that says "Ive got great news. We're in for a mild stretch" should move his silly ass to Florida. This is the North GIVE US SNOW.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts