Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
I guess that's good if you live in North Bay.

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
The trails look better than at this time last year.

:rockernana:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Apex want to ride saturday or tomorrow maybe even sunday?[/b]

Hey dude thanks for the offer..I'm gonna wait till we get a lil more snow. There's some bare spots and its like rock hard. Shouldn't be long though..

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hey dude thanks for the offer..I'm gonna wait till we get a lil more snow. There's some bare spots and its like rock hard. Shouldn't be long though..[/b]
I think we are supposed to get 15-20 CM tonight and maybe more before then, I havn't seen the trails yet as is though.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Totally...One good storm and were back in business..Here's a couple more pics from my trip to the dump..lol
[/quo

Damn....Not quite the same as our last view...
Still In Aruba leaving Saturday, Im not in as much as a hurry to get home now....

Thks for the Update

Steve

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Steve, Thats pretty cool that you can check updates from Aruba..Yeah you picked a really good time to go. Glad we got that ride in for sure..It is starting to look better though..Got a lil snow today..Should be pretty good by the time you get back..Here's hoping anyway..

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hey Steve, Thats pretty cool that you can check updates from Aruba..Yeah you picked a really good time to go. Glad we got that ride in for sure..It is starting to look better though..Got a lil snow today..Should be pretty good by the time you get back..Here's hoping anyway..[/b]
Think its good after todays snow?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Think its good after todays snow?[/b]

I think some of it would be good..I just used this down time to fine tune my sled and wax it up..So I'm gonna wait just a weeee bit longer..Might go out sunday and try out my new suspension settings..Hope I have it dialed in now..Probably trailer it up to sand dam road and try it out there..

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I think some of it would be good..I just used this down time to fine tune my sled and wax it up..So I'm gonna wait just a weeee bit longer..Might go out sunday and try out my new suspension settings..Hope I have it dialed in now..Probably trailer it up to sand dam road and try it out there..[/b]
So you dont think the kate pace way would be a good idea to take to the trails tomorrow / sunday? Im guessing you know alot more about it than me. :p

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
So you dont think the kate pace way would be a good idea to take to the trails tomorrow / sunday? Im guessing you know alot more about it than me. :p[/b]
considering there is still a base i mighr try and take the bike path to Callander and check the trails back there.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts