Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
You think you have problems.... Boston Ma. Hit a all time record high temp , it was 68*f in the early after noon today. Any snow they had north of here is soup at best , trail system was opend on thurday Am this week. Normaly the trails are open dec 15 if theres snow , this is the first year that I have not been able to ride before Xmas. :-(

·
Registered
86 Posts
if you guys saw the news when MN got snow last week, it landed in my back yard. i am just now starting to consider the ditches to be used up. it is still pathetic that i have to test my sled on a lake that has no snow on it because it rained 2 inches right before it snowed so it all melted!

damn you snow gods!!!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
-32*F here in Alaska where I live. Some snow on the ground, more in some places. Still a biotch to try to go out and ride in that cold of temps. But it is warming up some. :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Nothing to speak of here in lower michigan. U.P. is mostly bare too. At least there is snow in the forcast for this week. We can only hope as our season dwindles away. THIS SUCKS!!!!

·
Registered
729 Posts
We just had about two inches of snow today and then about two inches of rain!!!!!
We have not had enough snow on most of mainland Nova Scotia to even rip around
the yard, though the Cape Breton Highlands have had some good snow.
It doesn't look good for me to get out before I head to Northern Alberta to work
next week. 5 weeks on and 1 off, hopefully I'll get a few miles this year!

·
Registered
548 Posts
I live in the state of NY and there's a really bad weather trend around here no frigen snow and i'm just wondering if i'm the olny one cursed with this problem.... :dunno:[/b]

You are not alone!!

However, the forecasters are pumped about a big pattern change over north america in the coming week. Lets hope for the best.

In the meantime, thank god we have the forums to keep our interest peaked.

Its the 9th of Jan and 10deg celcius and rain here. All the ice has melted out of the ponds and lakes...again :wtf:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts