Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo Beatchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhes!
Let the hammering begin.....ok who wants it first..Caper/Supercub/Whoop/Rake/Meanie....come on boyz speak up, don't be shy.

No snow here in South Korea yet......but lotsa other things...Ahemmmmmmm

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Korea :Wow1: . I don't suppose your teachin at the same place as my old babysitter Pam????

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not a teacher...Oil and Gas...
That tiger looks familiar....hahaha.
I am in Okpo, Geoje Island..Rep.South Korea

BigDog Racing

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Ahhhh oil and gas.... Thanks for the reply...maybe you can't ride sled this year but I heard there selling poo's in Korea now, it's the new Fusion 9000. :smilielol: Same holeshot but top end is much stronger. :eek:oh4:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Brent,nice to see you back online...............keyboard racing isn't @ wot yet,but there was a good frost here this morning,so it's not too far off.............got the new fusion 600ho home a couple of weeks ago,looks good............mabe you could let me borrow Billy D.since you are away this year, Rake had his hands full with the 05 600xc,so mabe you could give him some pointers to make the 800 PT a little quicker......................hopefully this year will be able to go up against some F6's(none ever showed up last year-SLED TEDDY specifically),cause the 05 F7's weren't much of a challenge in 660' with the 05 600xc last year.............later....
Pete

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Pete
My 700 will be runnin this year as well, lil tweakin left in her yet....Rake, Ditch The Rev..... if ya wanna go fast ya need to run Poo!!!!!
Billy has my 700 in his shop and would be more than happy I am sure to give ya a hand as well.

I will be home for around 3 weeks in January....be nice to get out for some racing or atleast sledding.
Tell Mr.Harris, when he gets rid of the dress I'll let him sit on my 7 Hundah!
Good Luck with the HO..lemme know how she runs!

Best Regards

BigDog Racing

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Holly crap you guys are even more full of s#it this year that last year.Pete I hope they put some more juice into the new 600 this year cause I took the governor of my 800 now that it is broke in and using both cylinders now. I didn't realize that that block of wood on my right handle bar was suspose to me removed after PDI. Didn't say anything before but was wondering why I could only get 110mph out of my sled. Brent your in the right spot this year away from the snow you got the best Poo excuse of all for not wanting to run a doo. All that oil has made you even more slippery HeHe. :smiley-faces7:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Hey little dog I got you back in this place and I can take you back out!!!! Oh yeah want me to keep a eye on the missus for you while your gone . Ha Ha . :celebrating:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Originally posted by maxpower@Oct 13 2005, 05:16 PM
Hey little dog I got you back in this place and I can take you back out!!!!  Oh yeah want me to keep a eye on the missus for you while your gone .  Ha Ha . :celebrating:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=927783
[/quote]
she would be as safe as in gods pocket with you you @$#^$#@
brent didnt i meet you this summer on the road?

·
Registered
924 Posts
So what's BIGDOG RACING got up it's sleeves this year? Hope to get in some tuning sessions with you an Doctor Polaris before you go back to korea. :polaris_rules:

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Whoop...I almost forgot..Jay's backdoor light is burnt out, could you bring some new bulbs, I almost wiped out sneaking in....I Love Michelin Shift Work!!!!

·
Registered
698 Posts
that guy looks just like me
anywho
gotta get back on days after xmas :Wow1:
i gotta laugh at you two big dog and whoop
did you ever think the skinny hart kid was gonna smoke all your asses?
:dunno:
btw tiny puppy you liked the saddle bags when i was carrying your lunch!
this year i will need them for my parts and tools
all i need now is a mechanic :frech32:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
My Doo's work pretty good. :banana: Maybe get to race you this year XC700, 600 or my 800. Always available for a race. Should be fun.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey Brent how are things going over there?Gonna have to try you when you get back in January with the 500 super sleeper she's fresh from bottom this year due to a bad crank bearing.If I can't take ya with the 500 there is always the white monster up in the shop!HA,HA LATER!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts