·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
^^^What they all said!^^^Hope they can do it one more time! :div20:

pathfinder58 :cn:

·
Registered
64 Posts
I suppose that on February 4 watching the Patriots win another SuperBowl while being up in Pittsburg would not be too bad but I hope to have ridden a hundred or so miles before watching the game instead of drinking a hundred or so beers up there and then watching the game because this ___ing winter has sucked so bad for snow sports!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Just got back from the game. I couldn't believe it. I am sitting in Gillette Stadium watching the Pats play in the middle of January in a freakin sweatshirt. The game was great but I couldn't help letting my mind wonder a few times thinking I should be snowmobiling.

Good luck next weekend to the Pats because that is about all we have left to do this winter with no snow is watch football.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey renegade feb 4 if theres no snow while where at metallic for the superbowl you better be able to contain 10 angry men and learn texas holdem like last year ha ha ha :linemup: :burp:

·
Registered
63 Posts
IF the Pats get past SD that would be impressive,
SD is really playing some amazing football.
Tom Brady is a legend and legends play their "best" when they play the "best".
What a great game it will be. :beerchug:
I think Baltimore is going to be impossible to beat...[/b]
Dont forget about the 'Bolts" coach, who always seems to Shottenheimer himself come playoff time. Fear not.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.