Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
I could probably get my buddy to let us go at it out to his place where we had are last drags at. Did you get your new dragon? I have a 700 fusion and I would like to race one if your interested, see if Poo made the right move. I think they should be close. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I got the Dragon last Wednesday. Going to finish studding tommorow and try to get it broke in on wednesday (lowering the track in the lake from a forklift LOL). Sure I'd be interested in running anything. Still all stock. Just want to get some hard runs on it to break it in.

Rode on while in Roseau, pulled pretty good for a trail sled. Haven't been on a 755 though.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Well Buddy did you break it or break it in, I was just up on Todd's lake on the 17th doing some footing, no snow so I might as well play in the water, heck I'm thinking about getting the Supra out for new yrs eve, for some footing into the new yr.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I talked to Doug today and he said it is no problem, so who's up for another grass drag, maybe next weekend,cause it is suppose to rain this weekend, unless we see hwo it is going to be new years day. L et me know. Hey Hooper, you and chisel up for round 2?

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I talked to Doug today and he said it is no problem, so who's up for another grass drag, maybe next weekend,cause it is suppose to rain this weekend, unless we see hwo it is going to be new years day. L et me know. Hey Hooper, you and chisel up for round 2?[/b]
Jan 6th or 7th would work great! Keep us posted, I'll get mine around this week and prep it for this coming weekend. :banana:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hey Fusion , I may come up and watch but in hopes of snow I have my sled all set up for trail riding now, all spit shined and ready to go. I dont know about Chisel but I think he has swithed his over also, the weather keeps up like this and I'm going to get rid of the sleds and get more summer equipment.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Fusion , I may come up and watch but in hopes of snow I have my sled all set up for trail riding now, all spit shined and ready to go. I dont know about Chisel but I think he has swithed his over also, the weather keeps up like this and I'm going to get rid of the sleds and get more summer equipment.[/b]
C'mon Hoopa, you don't need it slammed to run on grass. Mine's in trail for as well.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Well Buddy we will have to see, how the work sch works out , I may have to run to NY. will Chisel to pick up his new sled. I like those pics at the boat ramp , you should have just took it out for a ride on the water. Check out the ft wayne news tommorrow , a bunch of us got out the Supra and went sking for the polarbear ;lung , I think channel 15 and 21 were there, and the area papers.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fusion 69... so what are you and your buddy's thoughts for this weekend? Currently the weather shows for showers on Sat (but that could change by tommorow). If it still show's rain on Sat at the end of then how about Sunday? Also will need direction to your place. I think I'm around a half hour from ya.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Well Buddy, Sunday sounds good to me, I have only got about 6-10 sleds that said they would be interested. Looks like Hooper and Chisel are scared to get the Cats out huh? Come on Hoop, Heck I'll even spot ya a couple sleds, hows that? Everybody else will be in trail form. If you have any freinds with sleds bring them along,heck theres no snow, might as well play a little. If everything is okay let me know,and lets keep workin on Hoop. Here kitty,kitty,kitty.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Would Saturday be ok of the weather works out or do you want to just plan on Sunday? Doesn't really matter to me... what time about?

My number here at home is 260-833-0088 in case anything different pops up.

Come on Hoopa Poopa (maybe that'll get ya riled up LMAO!), maybe I'll call turbo Dave and see if he'll get his sled dirty.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I won't have the F7 by then but hopefully after i get back from eagle river. yeah f7, me and everybody else wants to see how they run against the dragon 700. Im in for sunday the zr will be out and about. I will talk hooper into goin too.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I won't have the F7 by then but hopefully after i get back from eagle river. yeah f7, me and everybody else wants to see how they run against the dragon 700. Im in for sunday the zr will be out and about. I will talk hooper into goin too.[/b]
Do you have a black ZR? You weren't over at Pleasant lake with Hooper a couple winters ago were you (Dave's house)? If that was you then I've met you before.

·
Registered
641 Posts
yeah i've meet you before buddy, yep i have a black zr and been to daves before and I seen you at lake mitchell last year in caddilac you had your big twin there that day. I wish we could just get 4 weekends of good ice to play on. I am waiting on clutch parts from speedwerx i may not be able to run sunday....

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah i've meet you before buddy, yep i have a black zr and been to daves before and I seen you at lake mitchell last year in caddilac you had your big twin there that day. I wish we could just get 4 weekends of good ice to play on. I am waiting on clutch parts from speedwerx i may not be able to run sunday....[/b]
Ah, you should've came over and said hey at Mitchell. Bring the sled over Sunday, I have some parts you can tune with. I think the Poo weights match right up to Cat anyway and have a billet perf. eng. clutch you can try out.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hopefully the darn rain will quit,It's pretty muddy out. If all goes well, lets shoot for noon on Sunday.Do you guys have any more friends that want to play? Buddy, if you bring 20 here to Fayett go to the stoplight and head north ,that will turn in to county rd. 24 and take that to co. rd T and turn right. at the bottom of the hill. Let me know which way you are coming from.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah I'll bring 20 over. So when I turn right (head east) on "T", will I cross CR 23 or would that be too far?

Looks like just AM showers on Saturday now so we should be in the clear. I may be closer to 1pm when I get there but will try and get as close to noon as I can.

69, I'll be making a few small tweeks to the sled through the day... would like to use your sled as a gauge if I can.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.