Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went riding this weekend. This was only the second time I have taken the key out. Went out the next morning to warm up my f-5 and started right up......then I realizes there was no key. So I went and got the key ......you could turn it off and on and it made no difference. Checked the wires and they were attached at the switch. Thats real nice go on a ride go in some where to eat, come out and u r sled be gone. Has anyone else ran into this or even checked? :unsure:

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
Yeah that is a problem all you would have to do is take the wires off of the back and connect them anyway. Have you ever touched your wire? If not it sounds like you have a faulty switch

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No never touch them ...just made sure they were connected at the switch Thanks :D

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
:( You don't even need to connect the wires. Just remove one from the ignition switch and say bye bye baby. Put in an anti theft device. PM me I will pass details to Firecat owners (w/ verification)but not post openly as I love my sled.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I have no problem with that ;) everytime I go out to eat somewhere, I park right infront of the restraunt in a cars parking space and just leave the key in and sit near the window where my sled is. I'm still young :rolleyes: I'll run those bastards down...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
LOL. No one one be so stupid to start a f7 and steal it infront of a restruant. The dam thing needs 10 mins of warm up time before you can get it to go over 5 mph.
I'm still young  I'll run those bastards down...[/b]
You dont have to run you could just walk with the cold bog it has.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts