Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about coming up that way sunday if you get some snow. I just wondered were the trail head was and where I can get trail stickers and maps? Who could I contact Sat night, to find out the trail conditions? I was planning on leaving first thing Sun morning. Thanks

·
Registered
508 Posts
It depends which trail you are going to ride, if we get snow.

Please see this thread clicky

I spend most of my time on the edwardsburg trails. Trail head is right across the street from Lunkers, or right off M-62 old Georgie boys parking lot.

Maps can be obtained from most business like gas stations, restaurants, etc along the trails.

Four the trail stickers, you used to be able to get them from business that sells hunting/fishing lics and orv stickers. They made some changes to that. I always get my edwardsburg maps and trail stickers from Krupps (local shop) on corner of redfeild and m62. I only a couple of miles away from them.

I hope we get snow!!!

G

·
It depends which trail you are going to ride, if we get snow.

Please see this thread clicky

I spend most of my time on the edwardsburg trails. Trail head is right across the street from Lunkers, or right off M-62 old Georgie boys parking lot.

Maps can be obtained from most business like gas stations, restaurants, etc along the trails.

Four the trail stickers, you used to be able to get them from business that sells hunting/fishing lics and orv stickers. They made some changes to that. I always get my edwardsburg maps and trail stickers from Krupps (local shop) on corner of redfeild and m62. I only a couple of miles away from them.

I hope we get snow!!![/b]

how much ya got DITCHEN? you gonna call me or is this gonna be 60 questions?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Four the trail stickers, you used to be able to get them from business that sells hunting/fishing lics and orv stickers. They made some changes to that.[/b]
You still can get them from hunting/fishing license vendors. I bought my two trail permits from Meijer on Portage New Year's day.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Rode 30 miles on the Niles trails today. It was rough in some areas and AWSOME in others. It is still snowing pretty hard right now, I hope it keeps up. There is a staging area on M51 near the Pucker St. intersection. I will post again in the morning to let you know how much fell over night.

Joe.

·
Registered
262 Posts
6" is total snowfall, May be a good ride in the morning. But after a lot of traffic, it will get messed up fast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts