Hardcore Sledder banner

41 - 60 of 280 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
jay dont worrie there is enoff guy out there by you that have my kits once they start to post they will get the picture

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
yeah they will get the picture...because the kits rock....even people with clutching i was still smoking them...i just couldnt beleve a little 500 could go that fast and quick in 660 untill i got night trains kit

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
i know my analog readings are quite a bit higher than my digital readings. for whatever reason. i guess cause analog isnt accurate to begin with. but today i was out had rpms on digital and speed on analog. my speedo read 120 mph and rpms were around 7700. now i turned around and headed back except visa versa with the dash and now my rpms were just a touch under 8000 rpms analog and my speedo quit turning at 111 mph digital. dont know why they are that far out between the two. has someone else noticed this with there sled?

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Originally posted by The Outdoor Shop@Feb 11 2005, 09:04 PM
well either, I don't think an f5 can truely do 100 to begin with.. not starting trouble.. but heck.. its only a 500
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=610428
[/quote]

Well your starting trouble :cn:

Just giving you a hard time

All three of my F5s did over 100 mph - One of them had your clutch kit

Me and the wife were screwing off today - Figurely not literally , thats tonight

Had mine at 101 on gps TODAY - With her light ass that would be easy if she could keep the throttle to the bars

Does this mean i have to pull the digital out and risk my life with one hand on the bars over 100 mph :Wow1:

102-104 1" track on plowed road - GPS

90 - 95 on hard packed trails - No studs - GPS
Garmin Etrax Vista

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
hey bee1971 you should give night train a try i bet you would love his kit.....beating all the 500's and most 600's its awsome

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Originally posted by bee1971@Feb 11 2005, 10:18 PM
Well your starting trouble :cn:

Just giving you a hard time

All three of my F5s did over 100 mph - One of them had your clutch kit

Me and the wife were screwing off today - Figurely not literally , thats tonight

Had mine at 101 on gps  TODAY - With her light ass that would be easy if she could keep the throttle to the bars

Does this mean i have to pull the digital out and risk my life with one hand on the bars over 100 mph :Wow1:

102-104 1" track on plowed road - GPS

90 - 95 on hard packed trails - No studs - GPS
Garmin Etrax Vista
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=610476
[/quote]

I believe they can do over 100 in some conditions...but no way in 1000'.
How far do you think it took to get to 100, in your opinion?

I'm not trying to bust anybody's balls, but can only stand by so long on some of these posts and not say anything...

N

·
0 Posts
hey dan how fast does your ods kit do for the new 05 f5 ?

SINCE THIS POST IS GOING TO END UP NIGHT TRAIN KIT VS DAN ODS KIT...

DAM MIGHT AS WELL JUST START IT NOW...

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
dan dont even have a kit for a 05 F5 i was goin to order one of his kits bu then i heard about night trains and it sounded perfect for what i wanted so i got it and it was 100mph in 1000+ feet

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Well we all seen NT's post that his blue sled did 117 mph in 600' on snow. Thing is if you all take time to look at the COSDRA site you can see that open mod 1000's only can make those speeds and they take all of 660' to do it. Plus to top it off those are laydown unlimited weight sleds. Todd Serra's 1000 weighs less than 600 lbs with driver and gear. They run ice pics and chissels on perfect tracks........ Anyone who knows , also knows its difficult to get a Fchassis to make ISR weight at 658 with driver and gear , unless you have a driver like Pretzel or Serra. NT I heard you dont test anything....Dale just gives you a set up and you run it. Didn't you say you just add 75 bucks to the kit and Ship it. You told me you sold 65 kits 2 days after you announced you were selling them. Where are all these kits?? I am sure if it was good as you say it is you would have sent me one. I would have posted its results and people would see how yours does.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Originally posted by PLUMMER@Feb 11 2005, 11:14 PM
Well we all seen NT's post that his blue sled did 117 mph in 600' on snow.  Thing is if you all take time to look at the COSDRA site you can see that open mod 1000's only can make those speeds and they take all of 660' to do it. Plus to top it off those are laydown unlimited weight sleds. Todd Serra's 1000 weighs less than 600 lbs with driver and gear.  They run ice pics and chissels on perfect tracks........  Anyone who knows , also knows its difficult to get a Fchassis to make ISR weight at 658 with driver and gear , unless you have a driver like Pretzel or Serra.  NT I heard you dont test anything....Dale just gives you a set up and you run it.  Didn't you say you just add 75 bucks to the kit and Ship it.  You told me you sold 65 kits 2 days after you announced you were selling them. Where are all these kits??  I am sure if it was good as you say it is  you would have sent me one.  I would have posted its results and  people would see how yours does.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=610590
[/quote]
:cn:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well we all seen NT's post that his blue sled did 117 mph in 600' on snow.  Thing is if you all take time to look at the COSDRA site you can see that open mod 1000's only can make those speeds and they take all of 660' to do it. Plus to top it off those are laydown unlimited weight sleds. Todd Serra's 1000 weighs less than 600 lbs with driver and gear.  They run ice pics and chissels on perfect tracks........  Anyone who knows , also knows its difficult to get a Fchassis to make ISR weight at 658 with driver and gear , unless you have a driver like Pretzel or Serra.  NT I heard you dont test anything....Dale just gives you a set up and you run it.  Didn't you say you just add 75 bucks to the kit and Ship it.  You told me you sold 65 kits 2 days after you announced you were selling them. Where are all these kits??  I am sure if it was good as you say it is  you would have sent me one.  I would have posted its results and  people would see how yours does.
[/quote]

Plummer its pretty funny you just posted that. I was going to say something about this too. The truth is spreading. We're not alone :doh:

·
Registered
10,580 Posts
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

·
Registered
798 Posts
I have a stock 03 F5 that I jetted down, re-geared and installed an ODS clutch kit. I ran it in the stock trail class in the eastern speed association just once to see how it would do. TRAIL STUDS, 660' glare ice, it ran the 660' in 8.827 seconds at 83.17 mph. not bad for a stock 500 with trail studs on ice. It Ran 85mph in a 700' plowed ice radar run last sunday. For a stock 500 thats pretty impresive considering it was faster than most of the 600's there. :buttrock:

·
Registered
411 Posts
[/quote]

I dont know PLUMMER. Some people on this site have spanked everything under the sun. I'm sure some stock F7s out there have smoked those open mod 1000s. Just ask the owners! :lol2:

N

·
0 Posts
Well we all seen NT's post that his blue sled did 117 mph in 600' on snow.  Thing is if you all take time to look at the COSDRA site you can see that open mod 1000's only can make those speeds and they take all of 660' to do it. Plus to top it off those are laydown unlimited weight sleds. Todd Serra's 1000 weighs less than 600 lbs with driver and gear.  They run ice pics and chissels on perfect tracks........  Anyone who knows , also knows its difficult to get a Fchassis to make ISR weight at 658 with driver and gear , unless you have a driver like Pretzel or Serra.  NT I heard you dont test anything....Dale just gives you a set up and you run it.   Didn't you say you just add 75 bucks to the kit and Ship it.  You told me you sold 65 kits 2 days after you announced you were selling them. Where are all these kits??  I am sure if it was good as you say it is  you would have sent me one.  I would have posted its results and  people would see how yours does.
[/quote]

man oh man you need to go back under your rock and stop coming to try and blow me dave...

add it all up and you will see. the sled weight in at 485 lbs has 260 hp and 320 on nos...

go back to do your home work... and it was 117 in 700 feet..

as for me selling kits Dave it must bother you and Dan

so the 2 of you that are already millionaires
get off my trend as you so call it . when i posted on yours

funny how you cry about me doing it to you ....

time will tell....

and Dan
you must be a millionaire already are you not yeah...
or you would have took my 15000 grand for a m7 and cutler 1000 i ask you for .
it would have took you 5 Min's to find a m7 and you said you had no time. oh well
sucks to be you .

here i will fix it....

I'M SURE DALE WILL POST ALSO . AS I FORWARD THIS TO HIM..

me not doing my own testing lol.... that is all i do all day long meat-head
i don't need to go to work like you do plummer ...

i play with sleds all day .... with my own port a tree and radar and test track ...
on the lake . at my cottage....
10/4

BTW before all this crap started i was feeding Dan stuff on what i was running for clutching away before all this mess started.
and plummer kinda funny how you do a 180* after I tell you your full of crap and was not going to send you a free kit, after i have ask you for 3 Mont's to get me pro stock pipes. and you keep telling me your so buddy buddy with jaws and Kris and all those guys THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW YOU ARE...
they know who Dan is from apc . since he is the one who did all your tuning on your imp 700 and the pro stocks.
since you don't even know how to tun a wrench

so don't come start getting under my skin
chum....

cause i forgot more then you will ever learn

41 - 60 of 280 Posts