Hardcore Sledder banner

221 - 240 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Originally posted by ag440x@Feb 12 2005, 02:35 PM
3000 people work here, i guess you want me to go and talk to all of them and tell them that were not allowed to come on at the same time. give your head a shake
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=611464
[/quote]
I'm sorry ag440, but where do you work in Northern Ontario that employs 3000 people on a Sat afternoon?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Originally posted by ag440x@Feb 12 2005, 01:35 PM
3000 people work here, i guess you want me to go and talk to all of them and tell them that were not allowed to come on at the same time. give your head a shake
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=611464
[/quote]

It's not that they cannot log on at the same time. They just can't use the exact same computer at the exact same time.
The IP address is computer specific, so for someone to have the same IP as you, they need to be using YOUR computer at the same time as you !! :)

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
I am from North Bay, so I am familiar with who all the big employers are up there, RedPath, Boart Longyear, etc...
Good try though. Maybe 300 people...during the week. And all with computers!!! lol

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Originally posted by rece_f6@Feb 12 2005, 03:13 PM
Oh and i am from up north and take offence to the comment about our french and english here. i have alot of frends that can speak very good english but because of french schools their writen is not as good.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=611434
[/quote]
Take offense if you like. My point was people that have talked to him say he speaks perfect English, but writes in broken English. I don't care about the mispelled words, not everyone is a great speller. If you typing it (even if the words were spelled wrong) as you spoke it, it should come out better. It's that he has to put it in every one of his posts that he is French. We know! It's been posted so many times it's almost like there is something to cover up. By the way rece-f6, I should probably quote your last few posts before you delete them. Night Train has to be one of the hardest guys to get along with on here. He's always right no matter what anyone says is his biggest problem. If I really disliked him that much, I would have told his partner Marc Charbonezz to get f****d when he asked for help sorting out an electrical problemn on his F8. Instead I did what I could to help him (and Night Train) out with their sled. I don't know if it worked, but at least I tried. You think he would help me out with his personality? I doubt it.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Originally posted by 87gtNOS@Feb 12 2005, 03:42 PM
I am from North Bay, so I am familiar with who all the big employers are up there, RedPath, Boart Longyear, etc...
Good try though.  Maybe 300 people...during the week.  And all with computers!!! lol
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=611479
[/quote]

guess you never hear of inco or falconbridge...red path and boart ar3e based out of north bay not sudbury

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
My sled is faster than all of you. It does over 200mph with Night Trains clutch kit. How's that for proof. :frech11:

221 - 240 of 280 Posts