Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... woke up this morning to see the sight of all the nice white stuff laying on the ground. Got the Cat fired up and ready to go, was out for ummm maybe 10-15 mins just out of town (Carberry) when i was heading across a field and the Track blew out from underneith me, This sending me over the side of the windshiled. I did'nt want to look at the sled because i knew it was somthing bad, but I took a look and the track ripped right in half... pissed me off thats for sure. Only got 15 mins of this fresh powder and now the sled sitting in my garage waiting to be repaired.
And if any one has a stock track to fit the F7 series post here... may be interested in buying it.
Also if any one has a guide or site on how to put the new track on could someone post that too... Thanx

Happy New Years all... Be safe

·
Registered
845 Posts
Well... woke up this morning to see the sight of all the nice white stuff laying on the ground. Got the Cat fired up and ready to go, was out for ummm maybe 10-15 mins just out of town (Carberry) when i was heading across a field and the Track blew out from underneith me, This sending me over the side of the windshiled. I did'nt want to look at the sled because i knew it was somthing bad, but I took a look and the track ripped right in half... pissed me off thats for sure. Only got 15 mins of this fresh powder and now the sled sitting in my garage waiting to be repaired.
And if any one has a stock track to fit the F7 series post here... may be interested in buying it.
Also if any one has a guide or site on how to put the new track on could someone post that too... Thanx

Happy New Years all... Be safe[/b]
try doug at 204 726-5406 will have a track for sure

·
Premium Member
31,899 Posts
try doug at 204 726-5406 will have a track for sure[/b]
what are the prices of doug? im looking for a 136 with a 1.25 but i dont want to be ripped off. have got some prices that there way to high

try ur local dealer or even the dealer in brandon, umm i think its the rv one or something. they sell boats and skidoo and they might sell cat, cant remember but they have decent prices

·
Registered
845 Posts
what are the prices of doug? im looking for a 136 with a 1.25 but i dont want to be ripped off. have got some prices that there way to high

try ur local dealer or even the dealer in brandon, umm i think its the rv one or something. they sell boats and skidoo and they might sell cat, cant remember but they have decent prices[/b]
phone doug 204 726-5406

·
Registered
269 Posts
PM twRacer or My Evil Twin either one or both of them will have a track for you, stock or 1.25 I am sure.

Happy New Years all... Be safe[/b]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts