Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts
I’ll be there Saturday. I usually go Friday night if I’m looking for gear. Stuff isn’t all picked thru and the crowds aren’t bad making it easier to shop. Hoping the rain will push people off until Sunday. We’ll see.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Went today was a blast as always. Was mostly cloudy with a light drizzle not a wash out by any means. Was odd tho radar apps didn’t show anything but clouds just hung over the joint all day. Got a great deal on a new Klim Kaos jacket and my pops picked up some new Woodys skags. Bring on the snow!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Was there a few hours this morning. It seemed like less vendors this year than previous? I ended up buying a pair of gloves. My wife bought a DSG jacket and pants and has her eye on a new helmet and goggles but I wanted to read the reviews first.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I thought the same thing. Felt like less vendors. Swap meet also seemed smaller. I figured I missed out by going Sunday, but did manage to find a fuel tank pickup I needed for the old Doo.
Picked up a new FXR Jacket. New carbides for the IQ and some other little goodies. Good times. :bc:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Less vendors was being Ecklund's not attending.
I don't know what their current deal is?
I'm pretty sure they were the only vendor that dropped off from last year?

·
Registered
904 Posts
Less vendors was being Ecklund's not attending.
I don't know what their current deal is?
I'm pretty sure they were the only vendor that dropped off from last year?
Oh well ......your guys MFP booth was awesome , so much gear. I love my FXR jacket I got and saved a few bucks 'cus it was a 2019 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
212 Posts
South side sales wasn’t there, central mass power sports. are the ones I miss .from East Granby ct to Epping a little over two hours not bad for some good deals

·
Registered
904 Posts
Yup East Granby here too.....Could of carpooled :lol3:

Smooth sailing for most part except on the way home in Mass hit a little traffic.

·
Registered
212 Posts
The way up cruise set at 84. Have an uncle that lives 20 min from Fremont stayed there over night back home today. I hate that ride 495,290, 90 it keeps me from riding Maine.

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Found a couple of good deals, 2019 Motorfist jacket for $145, and these new ? Kimpex Arrow skis that look a lot like C&A pros for $225 with mounting hardware and carbides
Saw some big turbos race, had a great time as usual, Sunday seemed like less people there overall
:bc:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Went today was a blast as always. Was mostly cloudy with a light drizzle not a wash out by any means. Was odd tho radar apps didn’t show anything but clouds just hung over the joint all day. Got a great deal on a new Klim Kaos jacket and my pops picked up some new Woodys skags. Bring on the snow!
That Kaos is a great coat;had one for the last two seasons,always kept me warm and dry.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts