Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hey guys,just signed up today but have been lurking for years. :sleep3:
Just thought I'd say hi.

Later,HM. :div20:[/b]
Maybe just a quincident but I just did the same last week ( as you can see from the # of post and age), just been sitting back and watched the shite fly just to feel this site out abit. It's good to see the age group is still keeping this sport alive. :beerchug:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe just a quincident but I just did the same last week ( as you can see from the # of post and age), just been sitting back and watched the shite fly just to feel this site out abit. It's good to see the age group is still keeping this sport alive. :beerchug:[/b]
Yeah had to do it,the buggers would'nt let me look at the pictures no more. :banghead: I really like groomers pics in the Que. forum so I joined. :div20:

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
Yeah had to do it,the buggers would'nt let me look at the pictures no more. :banghead: I really like groomers pics in the Que. forum so I joined. :div20:[/b]
Welcome to HCS!!!

Pay no attention to hate2looz. He's like this every Jan.

:beerchug:

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Welcome to HCS!!!

Pay no attention to hate2looz. He's like this every Jan.

:beerchug:[/b]

:smilielol: :smilielol:

HTL's been pretty quiet here the last 24 hours could this be a case of ...................... if you dont have something negitive to say dont say nothing at all :dunno:

·
Registered
792 Posts
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Dang it Sled Dude!! :frech32:
I got all excited thinking another 'lady' joined our happy little group but I had to read the profile first and Grrr... he's just another guy :banghead:
Not that there's anything wrong with that :beerchug:

I'm an Asshat?? :eek:oh4:
Awww, I feel so special :tease:

What is OC? :dunno:

:schild27: hi-mileage, you're gonna love it here :celebrating: </span> :HCS_rules:

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
:smilielol: :smilielol:

HTL's been pretty quiet here the last 24 hours could this be a case of ...................... if you dont have something negitive to say dont say nothing at all :dunno:[/b]
He's just waiting for the first sign of a crappy forecast so he can say I told you so.

:smilielol:

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Dang it Sled Dude!! :frech32:
I got all excited thinking another 'lady' joined our happy little group but I had to read the profile first and Grrr... he's just another guy :banghead:
Not that there's anything wrong with that :beerchug:

I'm an Asshat?? :eek:oh4:
Awww, I feel so special :tease:

What is OC? :dunno:

:schild27: hi-mileage, you're gonna love it here :celebrating: </span> :HCS_rules:[/b]
OC=Ontario Conditions

1 - 19 of 19 Posts