Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i registered in n.y. for the first time. they only sent me two small 1x1 yellow stickers for my sled. the pamphlet mentions the larger 3x6 reg that they also issue. it also states that you need to put your registration numbers 3 inches high on both sidees of the sled. the nice folks in the n.y. forum had a couple of views. one said i might need to go to the new york d.m.v. and get the 3x6 sticker, someone else said i just put the n.y. stickers next to my mass. reg. so anyone know ?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
i registered in n.y. for the first time. they only sent me two small 1x1 yellow stickers for my sled. the pamphlet mentions the larger 3x6 reg that they also issue. it also states that you need to put your registration numbers 3 inches high on both sidees of the sled. the nice folks in the n.y. forum had a couple of views. one said i might need to go to the new york d.m.v. and get the 3x6 sticker, someone else said i just put the n.y. stickers next to my mass. reg. so anyone know ?[/b]
PRETTY SURE YOU NEED THE 3x6 STICKER, UNLESS THEY CHANGED IT THIS YEAR? :div20:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gypsy- headed up today to move in. should be fun. pullin a 40 footer up the thruway.
fx-7 - thanks for the info. i'm going to find out more about it today.
buster- AS USUAL YOU ARE NO FUCKING HELP ! stop chasing your hand around the room.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Never had to run the 3"x6" sticker because we're out of staters. The MA tags prevent the need for it or the display of numbers because it is not required here. We've been registering in NY for 5 seasons and never had any issues with the large decal. Yes you must display the small decal on the hood. The feds have never had any issues either and we;ve been stopped a handful of times.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Never had to run the 3"x6" sticker because we're out of staters. The MA tags prevent the need for it or the display of numbers because it is not required here. We've been registering in NY for 5 seasons and never had any issues with the large decal. Yes you must display the small decal on the hood. The feds have never had any issues either and we;ve been stopped a handful of times.[/b]
okay i'm convinced :div20:

·
Registered
734 Posts
I'll be at my place in Old Forge on Wednesday from the looks of it!

I just ran the little stickers last year and placed them next to my MA reg. - they DON'T (and I've verified this 7 times from 6 different DMV offices) mail the numbers and big sticker to out of state riders - just the 2 little 07 ones. I'm not worried - I had my little stickers in my pocket during Snodeo - along with ALL my paperwork just in case. When I get up to my camp I'll throw the little ones on to be as legal as I'm gonna be...............

Where did you end up getting a place? Seasonal rental or purchase??

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Screw you, You Scumbag Prick *naughty word* Bitch. I was talking about the plate on your trailer I heard it fell off or something. I know everything.[/b]
you heard huh ? yeah that was a real kick in the nutz. it was a f***in dealer plate from t-town trailers. :banghead: i guess david isn't real happy about it. all i can say is i'm freakin glad it wasn't any of my doing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.