Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not big on trailering up to ride back county in the mountains since im not real fimilar with the area like that...but i do like riding in jackman, rangeley, etc. and was wondering what anybody was hearing about the storm coming around monday???
any totals or predictions??? if this one is significant enough plus a couple lil days with snow showers in the mountains will riding really start or no? Im heading up there the week of the 1/7-1/11 or so and really wanna get out on the trails
thanks guys

·
Registered
594 Posts
We still have a long way to go. The lake in town was open at the beginning of this week and far from safe. If the temps stay cold that will be a start but riding out of town and regular trail riding will take more than one storm to make it work. I would hope by MLK weekend it should be good to go without having to head out with the trailers to the back country.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Watchin' the weather tonight and seeing how the moisture conveyor is runnin', from the Gulf up toward Denver then the Great lakes then Nor'east,,, it could be hit or miss if it's snow or rain... Looks like it could go either way... Stay cool guys winter has just started... At least the conveyor is runnin' northward... PMA goes a long way... Sometimes one must be careful what one wishes for !!!

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Watchin' the weather tonight and seeing how the moisture conveyor is runnin', from the Gulf up toward Denver then the Great lakes then Nor'east,,, it could be hit or miss if it's snow or rain... Looks like it could go either way... Stay cool guys winter has just started... At least the conveyor is runnin' northward... PMA goes a long way... Sometimes one must be careful what one wishes for !!![/b]
I was watchin the weather with my dad and Roger Griswold says "It looks as if there will be enough warm air to pull in rain" and my father says "Yes!". :share_doobie: :russian_roulette:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
lloks like a draw from what i see.... let it be snow !!!! :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:[/b]
There will be snow in the mountains. A little birdie told me. :tease:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.