Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made it down to Lost lake for a couple days of riding. The snow was bad ass, light was shitty most of the time but the sun broke through a couple times.
Anybody else go riding and gets some pictures?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Met up with AKFlyer in the Caribou Hills. Took it fairly easy due to the new motor but had fun for the first ride of the year. Of course my body is paying for it now. Went down some trails I'd never been on before. Should of had my GPS on dammit! Leni is a good guy and anyone who has the chance to ride with him should. Thanks for sharing the "hot damn" gonna have to get me some of that. OH YEA, we didn't get any pics. We were too busy riding. "cough cough"

·
Registered
41 Posts
MYTOYS, I was up there also we were the 2 moterhomes in the parking lot, 10 of us real slow coming down. :dunno: Had a awesome time though.my friend had his 8 yr old daughter on a 380 fan. She did GREAT

·
Registered
466 Posts
Right on, come say hi next time. I remember seeing the motorhomes but no one was in them when we rode by that I saw. Did you guys have fun?

Love the riding area and when it's nice out there is so much terrain you can play around on, love it!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Right on, come say hi next time. I remember seeing the motorhomes but no one was in them when we rode by that I saw. Did you guys have fun?

Love the riding area and when it's nice out there is so much terrain you can play around on, love it!!![/b]
Where are the spooning pics??????????

·
Registered
388 Posts
Spent 5 days at Caribou hills. Just got in about an hour ago. The light sucked most of the time but we caught a break Monday. We took a ride around to the back side of Ptarmigan head and found some KILLER powder. I think it is time to put a 141 on the Xfire.

·
Registered
90 Posts
hit big lake, the snow was great, no sled issues, but it was a bad day. Brought the wrong snow pants, got the truck stuck unloading (don't ask...) went to say thanks to the guy who towed me out, the wind shut the door of the truck while it was running, and it LOCKED!! Then got frostbite because i was going to fast without the proper helmet sock! Get home, have message of death in the family, should have never gotten out of bed............ 2007 HAS to be better!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Man TBLOOMA!!! And we thought TJ was having some bad juju the last two weeks of '06. Here is to a better year for all of us!!!

AKCat - we did see you guys, we were jealous... thinking back to childhood, wishing our folks took us riding in places like Lost Lake when we were growing up!! Definitely come say "hi" next time! Usually can't miss us ;)

As far as the request for spooning pics by AKHighmark...
We could get banned for posting pics like that ;)
Sorry boys

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.