Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:beerchug: Hopefully this New Years Eve will be as good as last year. We were sitting by the fire at our campsite in Haliburton Forest in t-shirts. I hear that it"s supposed to snow early this year.Lol. These farmers seem to know.Lol. All I can say is I"m dreaming of a white Christmas. I am going to ask Santa for the world but I think I"ll only see the dust bunnies from the bottom of his toy bag. Maybe I"ll win the 6/49 Lol and buy my own toys.

To the big guy in the sky! We need some snow!

Git r Done and soon!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:beerchug:
Originally posted by blue_by_you@Oct 13 2005, 09:50 PM
Welcome aboard, where in the Forest in your site?... I'm on Little Kennisis

Cheers  :beerchug:  Kevo
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=928516
[/quote]
Hello Kevo! We are the last site on MacDonald Lake at the Red Trail. If you jump on the lake at the first boat ramp and head across to the end we are on the left side. We are going to be up Boxing Day and hopefully there will be enough snow so We don"t have to bring our quads up.Lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
SPENT A HOLIDAY SEASON IN THE HALIBURTON HIGLANDS BACK IN '81. STILL LOVED SKI-DOOS BACK THEN BUT THE PRACTICE-WIFE COULDNT STAND THE SPEED OR THE HELMUT. MY SECOND CUSIN WANTED TO HAVE THE WHOLE FAMILY UP FOR BIRD AND BEER BUT THE PLACE ONLY HAD ROOM FOR A HALF DOZEN OR SO AND EVEN THEN ONLY THE MEN COULD HANDLE THE KYBO!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts