Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know what new Rev XP 600 SDIs are going for in New York State? I've heard around $8000, just wondering if anybody knows of any Ski-Doo dealers selling them even cheaper.

Thanks!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Dont forget the extra $3000 if you are a Canadian buying in the USA...... :wtf: :wtf:
Courtesy of BRP......

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Matryx 850 Switchback Assault 146
2,713 Posts
just use a FAKE u.s name like I did......

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Never heard of that- are they really trying to charge Canadian customers something if you buy a sled in the States?

I am a Bombardier employee, and if that's the case, I will never buy another Ski-Doo, ever.

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
You are a BRP employee yet are trying to buy in the US? LMFAO.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Never heard of that- are they really trying to charge Canadian customers something if you buy a sled in the States?

I am a Bombardier employee, and if that's the case, I will never buy another Ski-Doo, ever.[/b]
US dealers have been told flat out not to sell to Canadians!!!! Where have you been for the last two months?????

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Real creative. I did say Bombardier, and not BRP.

Anyway, hadn't heard that, and hadn't been new sled shoppin'.

I can't see too many U.S. dealers refusing good ol' cash though from John Smith though.. .

·
Registered
188 Posts
best friend works at a BRP dealer.........they have a Canadian ($500 bounty) for any US dealer info on who has sold into to Canada.....what a joke.

this goes both ways and the US got shit kicked by all the Canadian dealers selling to US and overseas when our dollar was crap......now they bitch when it gets done to them. Some of the Toronto dealers did more exporting than local sales these past years.......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts