Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Sweet Vid,

I have a ZR and A REV and was looking for a mini for the kids and gotta say the little ZR's look the best of the mini's! Seems to be a lot more green than other colours out there. Good look for the season.

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Shawn, that is fkn great...I can't wait for my boy to get alittle older and alittle better on his 120...I do see racing in his future, along with his cousins.

·
Registered
169 Posts
awesome video as ususal!!!! hey shawno, what editing software are you using? i just got a trial version of video magic i think. looks pretty good. i have never done that sort of thing but i am trying to get a video going of my 4 yr old on his zr120.
clarence

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
awesome video as ususal!!!! hey shawno, what editing software are you using? i just got a trial version of video magic i think. looks pretty good. i have never done that sort of thing but i am trying to get a video going of my 4 yr old on his zr120.
clarence[/b]
Thank you
I have an iMac and it comes with iMovie, the software is super simple, we are hoping to buy Final Cut Express this winter along with a new camcorder maybe HD. :smiley-faces7: That all depends on the $$$ flow this winter, if oil prices keep going up we'll be lucky if we can use a Kodak 110.

·
Registered
383 Posts
great video

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Sorry to hack your topic just thought I would add my latest video from the holiday weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4m4PJjhQWE

No reason to start a whole new topic as the same people check this area. Still working on laser cutting new gears, I have a test one to try out this weekend and working on getting others drawn up now. So, if you need a special size let me know. so far, 28,35, and working on 37,39 and 43 teeth all for the stock chain 420.

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry to hack your topic just thought I would add my latest video from the holiday weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4m4PJjhQWE

No reason to start a whole new topic as the same people check this area. Still working on laser cutting new gears, I have a test one to try out this weekend and working on getting others drawn up now. So, if you need a special size let me know. so far, 28,35, and working on 37,39 and 43 teeth all for the stock chain 420.[/b]

Man that was too funny the sledding part
No Sit Down[/b]

·
Registered
228 Posts
every time my 6 year old takes a jump i got to put a hand full of rivets in the front end of his sled!!!! nice movie clip!! now my kid wants to race..i dont have the cash now for a 120 but were getting preped for the 1 lunnger race up hear!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts